Diamond Hands 2024

Never been, its on the bucket list (ever growing) have you tried japanese whisky… rather nice hibiki i think it was called.

1 Like

My tragedy, 25 countries visited for business - can’t really say I’ve seen or experienced much of most, hotel - factory - hotel I’m afraid.

Some whisky I tried, but don’t really know if it was local. Got served by a robot today at the restaurant, that was quite the experience :smile:

I would easily recommend Japan for visiting. People are very nice and also the sometimes visible silhouette of Mt. Fuji is really enviting to go see more of the country. On my bucket list also, when not only for business.

3 Likes

Friends
Electroneum does not need an exchange. Electroneum must achieve an international company agreement, an international state agreement.

It can be traded on any stock exchange. can be bought and sold. The important thing is that it is considered a valuable transaction, that banks use it for money transfer, and that it is considered a credit card thanks to fast transactions. Electroneum needs these. You wouldn’t even notice if it was listed on Binance right now, but there are not enough transactions.

The important thing is that a bridge needs to meet people’s basic needs.

In the eyes of all of us, electroneum is incomplete and we can count its mistakes, but we still do not discuss what it should do.

We need to encourage people to do this. Otherwise, let’s do as much technical analysis as we want. We cannot create the necessary potential.

:hugs:

4 Likes

Good mafterning people!

Well looks like the crypto bull is just about ready to take off. ETN is in a really good position right now. Seems to me that Ells has waited to deliver an update at just the right time. If he had announced anything in the unstable market period, it might have been insignificant regardless of how great the update was imo.

Check out this bit of news. How many times have us crypto people said this based on the very same rationale?! The fact that there’s still so much money to pour into crypto based on the amount of money that exists in the world. Good to see experts finally seeing it too:

For those that want a reminder, here’s a chart of all the money in the world (2020). As much as it feels like crypto is old, we’re actually still early investors.

ETN is crypto’s best kept secret :sunglasses:
:zap: :eagle: :zap:

5 Likes
4 Likes

IMO we need to be positiv seen by a big crypto influencers too. Now we completely out of that.

2 Likes

Gm all, have a tremendous thursday :grinning:

6 Likes

Crypto influencers are active on the chain projects, this will drive people to ETN.

4 Likes

Friiiiiddddddaaaaaayyyy!!!

Goooood morning all…

Have a fantastic Friday :grinning:

6 Likes

Last Richard Ells video update was:

March 11, 2024.

Today is May 17.

March 11 was 67 days ago.

3 Likes

Ok so no news this week. Better luck next week. What’s beyond diamond? I think ETN people’s hands are made of it :smiley:

4 Likes

Platinum… Pt 195.085

5 Likes

The week is not finished yet. There is still a small hope.

2 Likes
9 Likes

hopefully they cooking some big partnership deal

2 Likes

They are building a robot woman? I guess I’d buy one… :mechanical_arm: :lips:

4 Likes

Gooooood morning !!! :sunrise_over_mountains: all…

6 Likes

Top of the morning!

Thanks Pete for the robot woman crack, tickles me still. Can’t wait for the announcement. An industry first for sure. “At lass”, maybe, in line with the Boston Dynamics toaster.

2 Likes

Good morning all…

Tuesday …

Have a tremendous one, enjoy the sun if you have it, seems to be avoiding the north …

7 Likes

I realize I’m probably the only one going thru the dictionary looking for the definition of “soon”. Best I’ve found so far is that it equals “before long”.

And, that “soon” should be taken into context.

Based on my extensive research on the matter, my guess for how soon is soon is between 7-10 working days. Before long, anyway.

6 Likes