Diamond Hands 2024

The Last Richard Ells video update was:
March 11 2024.

4 Likes

That’s a long time, or… less days until the next one.
Cup half empty or cup half full?

2 Likes

8 Likes

It’s taken me a good few minutes to work out how to do that, someone needs to appreciate it. :man_facepalming:t2::rofl:. I do hope you’re all having a nice weekend. :beers:

6 Likes

Oh yeah, suns out forest walk… bliss

7 Likes

Thunder here.

1 Like

Supposed to be on its way to here now.

I do like a good storm…

1 Like
3 Likes

I might possibly be getting somewhere with Metamask.

I did not find it a very intuitive process, and the instructions elsewhere are only semi-helpful as I think I was trying to do something different, not import a wallet but just to send a small test amount from an exchange.

Transaction is shown as completed on Electroneum blockchain, and balance shows in the Metamask browser extension drop down. However it does NOT appear on the “Portfolio” page on the main Metamask site dashboard. Is this normal? (because the site does not support ETN directly?)

Hope I did the right thing and hope that it’s safe. At least it’s only 250 ETN if I bungled it…

2 Likes

hmm look on the comments… this week meaby we have some update! if that is true

6 Likes

I wouldn’t have replied to him.

Morning all… :sunrise_over_mountains:

8 Likes

Fantastic news. Really good timing too :sunglasses: :zap: :zap:

1 Like

Brilliant wTz1! You just described the whole crypto market in one image hahaha :joy:

1 Like

Morning Planks, looks like this week is off to a good start. The future looks bright for crypto as a whole. ETN is so well positioned for this next bullrun.
:zap: :eagle: :zap:

Check out this bit of bullish crypto news:

More interesting news: so apparently Ripple is planning to launch a USD stable coin in June! I wonder if they’ll use their buddies Electroneum’s corporate friendly Smart Chain to run it :face_with_monocle::thinking:

5 Likes

Either someone jumped on it, or then actual news, or then coupon - I’ll take it.

3 Likes

Gm all…have a good one.

7 Likes

Another day of jetlag. I don’t know how this is for you guys, I find that the only working remedy is a moon video from Richard Ells. Do you have any other methods to alleviate jetlag?

4 Likes

Big Cup GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

this works for me… x 3 lol

6 Likes

I love coffee. I also love working in different countries, like let’s say Japan. I’d love to teach the Japanese how to make a decent cup of coffee :sunglasses:

3 Likes