Developers, Marketing and 24*7 staff for growth

I really wish you are right for sake of all who invested their money in this project.

It is taking another way. Want someone from Electroneum team to update of technical progress as well. This will help people more.

I wouldn’t say the team do not listen, because they do. They have proved that over and over again. I am sure they notice our complaints and are doing their best. We just have to be patient, and supportive, that’s why we remain positive.

1 Like

It is enough to see Richard talking and you automatically trust the project.
Tell me how many other projects have accomplished what ETN has in less than a year?
The answer is NONE!
How many issues did we have and the team solved them? Not one issue remained unsolved.
If you would have watched other coins, you would have seen that these issues are normal.

I don’t get you…really. :slight_smile:

Right only part is expand and expand faster. Because in my other group chats crypto people takes this coin lighter because of unnecessary reasons.

If you ain’t sure by now about your investment, I can’t convince you any further. We all want to be top and achieve mass adoption first.

I don’t about you but ETN is the best crypto project I can put my money in confidently. Problem arise and are solved. We will get an update right on time.

I trust you. Thing is it needs to be faster. It took me three hours. For mass adoption and increase in transactions, scalabily should not be an issue. We need to believe end user will not take empty blocks or any reason for comparison.

Give me a break.
They are listening and I am sure they are planning, rather than running around in panic mode.

1 Like

Things moves in parallel my friend. Their are many who steals concept and luckily we have a very strong concept.

Yes, we are aware of that and I am certain Richard Ells is aware too. Hence our support. I agree that we are not 100% complete (NO COIN OR TOKEN IS YET). But when you look at our timelines and targets (I use OUR because I’m a stoic believer from ICO) the dev team have been the delivering.

Besides they know they need more staff and are working on that, it’s not a simple ABC thing. They have expanded before and are still in the process of doing more. Just chill bro, you won’t loose if you trust.

1 Like

But just forget past one month. We have been suffered. At late Richard handles it. It is still a lovely concept, which is attracting people, so let’s build a solid foundation.

You have to understand that there is a pool named f2pool, which mines a lot of empty blocks. Because of this, the transactions take a longer time to be finalised.
ETN has to address this to the pool owners.

1 Like

Also in future 2transaction/ second will not work. Even settling payment in low traffic time will take huge time. Scalability needs to look after.

Look at ETH. The most important coin and the best platform, as 99% of all the 2000+ projects are based on it. It only has a few transactions/s, but it aims to reach over 1000/s and it surely can.
ETN is a groundbreaking project, as it built on the others’ inability to push for mass adoption.

That’s how everything works in the real world.
The pioneer won’t have a better product than a copy cat, so I assume there will be better implemented products, but not in the near future.

How you are not ready for see future competition. Electroneum has already given idea, it will have competition soon. So let’s be open minded.

I’m sure ETN are covering all aspects. They know what they need to do to handle mass adoption. Be patient and keep faith it’s all good.

1 Like

Right. I know 2-3 people who lost their ETN for ever. Also did not received proper support from support staff.

Here we are crusing to enter in top 40

I said in the near future it will have no competitor.

1 Like

Here every one is ETN supporter. But team has to be on toes. 247365.