Design your own ETN Gift Card at ETNGIFTCARDS is now LIVE!

Your design, Your logo, Your language. Soon you will get ready. Details will be here in this post.

Want to put your own photo on a custom Electroneum Gift Card?
Get ready to Customize your ETN Gift Card available only at etngiftcards.com

custom3

Design your own with our template today!
Get yours at https://etngiftcards.com/product/customize-your-electroneum-gift-card/

ETNGiftCards_TEMPLATE

Just tried out. Really easy process for creating ETN gift carts. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, Electroneum makes a great gift but Electroneum in a custom, personalized ETN gift card is even better!
I developed this so that people can design their own ETN Gift Cards. There is so much creativity in the Electroneum community and with cultures from around the world, I felt it was important for people to put their personal touches on the gift cards. This helps Electroneum as a tool to reach mass adoption around the world. Your designs, photos and languages. Easy, Safe and fast.

1 Like

You can now see your vision on a ETN Gift Card! Design yours today!

Good customer service, purchase went well.

1 Like

No worries I will take care of that for you! I will send you a message. You can always access your My account page from the menu and it will give you access to the other items you purchase. We just added a new link on the Thank you page that will help users so they do not accidentally hit the back button to get to the other purchases. You can always go to the My Account page from the menu to access your purchases.

1 Like

Make your custom ETN Gift Card today! Follow the instructions and give your friend or family the gift of Electroneum!

Be creative! Put your talents on a ETN Gift Card. Give it a personal touch!

Next Week the Custom ETN Gift Card Contest is coming!
custom%20Contest%20n