Cryptopias ETN wallet Address

Anybody know Cryptopias ETN wallet address so we can check to see if our funds are safe?

0 Likes

you can’t check what is in a wallet with Electroneum, it’s not working like BTC or ETH.

3 Likes

Can the team? didn’t they help set up the exchange wallets?

1 Like

They might be able to see any big movement from the wallet to give an idea if it was compromised.

0 Likes

No, the team cant see the funds of any wallet which they don’t have the private key for…and TX amounts on the blockchain are obfuscated and not at all accurate.

People will just have to wait for Cryptopia to release official information. Keep an eye on their social media/news.

6 Likes

Ive just come from Twitter.
No recent Developments.
MandalaEx have offered Cryptopia their help to get them up and running again.
I thought that was pretty huge.
I get the impression there will be more assistance offered .

1 Like

Update:

2 Likes

Arrrrrggghhhhh… I had 0.00000014 BTC dust in my cryptopia account.

Will I ever see that money again ?

0 Likes

Remind me if the time ever comes where bitcoin is ever worth 100m Dollars: i will send you $14 as a gesture of goodwill :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You will pay more for transaction fee. :smiley:

0 Likes

I wish Electroneum would issue a statement regarding this, we know they have a close relationship with Cryptopia as didnt they develop exchange wallets together? For a long time it was also their only exchange.
Knowing that the ETN is still in peoples accounts would make my sleep a little easier.

1 Like

What people don’t seem to understand here is that there is a police investigation as we talk, meaning Cryptopia can’t say everything they want, and even if they worked together for a time, they are 2 separates companies, so wait for them to release something later when they can.

4 Likes

Electroneum will not be commenting or providing updates on the events that took place on another companies systems and certainly not when there is a police investigation being undertaken.

People need to be patient and wait for Cryptopia and/or the NZ police to release further info. I know its frustrating, but that’s just the way it is. Watch Cryptopia’s social media/news pages to stay up-to-date.

2 Likes