Cryptopia exchange problem?

Any idea if other people are having a problem depositing/withdrawing their ETN from cryptopia in particular? I ask because other people have been able to do it. I’m aware that the exchange had a patch a few days ago but I’ve been having this problem for 3 days now. Any thoughts?

As far as i know they are still busy with it @Shadow everyone has this problem that ETN is still in maintenance i hope they will end it soon and put the ETN wallet back online again :thinking:

1 Like

I got the same problem from 10d ago. And now also for withdrawals

Seems to be for the big volumes of transactions

Withdrawals work? Weird, I get the message for both deposit and withdraws. Idk, hopefully they do fix it soon. I trust my wallet more for security. Paranoia with my ETN because I know what it’ll he worth :joy:

1 Like

Now is available again

Well, deposits were open for about 8 hours, but are disabled again now. There is currently no maintenance message, but if you try to deposit, it says disabled.

1 Like

:point_up: :+1: agreed same here withdrawal seems ok , but deposits are still offline.

Hopefully they are speeding things up .

I saw that they changed their design, so maybe they are changing something else too.

Im glad that everything seems to be working again finnaly :blush:

1 Like

mine too… both in maintenance mode

Deposits still not working…