Cryptopia being liquidated

Possible buyout?

This article is pure speculation with no basis in fact. Don’t get people’s hopes up with articles like this.

2 Likes

Petition…

:chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

2 Likes

A couple of points to mull over:

One of the big questions will be whether liquidators can specify customer funds as business assets so as to “prune” these to cover losses. This doesn’t happen in the FIAT world, so it will be interesting to see whether it could happen in the crypto world.

If our ETN deposited to Cryptopia can’t be considered the property of Cryptopia as company assets—and as above, they shouldn’t be—it is very unlikely that Cryptopia could sell these off to pay off any outstanding debts, etc.

5 Likes

Richard need to do some legal actions… We must get our ETNs on cryptopia… I hope he will help us…

Damn it…

1 Like

Ive started a news thread if you find any please add it here for other community members.

Thanks

1 Like

I didn’t write the article, but it is out there…I also shared the government business info site as well which has lots of legitimate information. In the real business world, a liquidation can sometimes find a buyer willing to continue the company with some caveats, I have a interest as well as approximately 2 million other account holders to see that happen. Would be beneficial for someone with the business acumen and finances to do such a thing.

Dear rechard! We had a lot of electroneum in cryptopia exchange… what they are doing now is Wrong…
1- They open up deposit withdrawals for BTC,LTC,DOGE
2- They said for non-hacked coins ‘‘Coin 100% secured , we are creating New hot wallets’’
3- They set all people mind to Cryptopia will open again !
4- suddenly now a liquidation ?
5-There was 170M etn sell orders in the last day i access cryptopia 13 may! With Millions of Holding it must be more than 350M - 400M including my self couple of Millions !

‘‘electra foundation is ready to take legal actions for that’’

Electra foundation also like If other projects support !
Messages available in this telegram group !

‘‘Cryptopia Hacked’’

1 Like

smart one! haha
cheers for that you save yourself

1 Like

Thank you @ETNCEO for not help to withdraw ETN from Cryptopia, a lot of people waiting with their coins to withdraw it from Cryptopia where it was open, then they open it and what? if we cant withdraw coins. Richard… you should take a position on this matter and explain to us whether our funds will be returned or not, you have contact with this guys from Cryptopia not we! You promoted the largest ETN exchange, you should help us! It’s your duty to help us!

2 Likes

Its not Richards fault for people that lost coins on cryptopia. It your duty to get them off exchange asap and you are responsible for them. I dont think Richard can do much here.

5 Likes

How i could make it? if i cant withdraw from there! Because Richard makes some updates on blockchain. like on HitBTC now i cant withdraw because its unpossible because they waiting for some updates from ETN… it will be same sh*t like on cryptopia… i will wait and wait and then they will be hacked and again lost money… its sick… all of this guys “they wash their hands”…

Why didnt you sell and send btc to other exchange like many did?

1 Like

Because i thought it take a few days and they give me acces to withdraw it… like many did

Then you can only blame cryptopia to do this to their users…

1 Like

yes yes like allways…, tell me why we still dont have any update on HitBTC to withdraw coins?

Because its hitBTC and is on the same level as cryptopia imo. Dont tell me you didnt heard this before

2 Likes

Liquid is all I have to say.!!!

2 Likes

Yeah and Kucoin has been really good for me - fast and easy for all.

2 Likes

Yes, liquid is most likely the most secured exchange at the moment. I trust them and if i lost coins i can only blame myself and not richard!

1 Like