Creating Electroneum awareness

This reminds me of how early stage of bitcoin was…spreading how to use the blockchain, wallets and the coin…

6 Likes

Nicely done! Keep it up mate!

5 Likes

It’s great that Electroneum is growing organically.

4 Likes

Fantastic! This is what will set Electroneum apart from the rest of the crypto pack.

4 Likes

If MMM ponzi schemes which had no real product could gain adoption in Nigeria in 2016, although eventually wrecking many after its fall in 2017.
Then imagine what ETN-The enablement currency, which will be marketed my our Telecom companies in Nigeria will do!!
You’re doing very well brother

7 Likes

Watch how Nigerians will embrace etn soon! We are quick to marketing opportunities like this. All I can imagine right now is the number of mobile miner referrals this smart Nigerian will make in a short span of time. Nice Job

9 Likes

Yes well done …the more the better

3 Likes

Wow, very nice job! Keep up the good work. And keep spreading the word

3 Likes

Great job sir!! :smile::smile::smile: spread riches all a round the world!!

4 Likes

Keep up the great work! I have shared ETN with my Friends in India and sent each 100 ETN to get them started.

4 Likes

Wow, this is great @Tola
I would love to also connect to this. We could do this together, in other part, like PH, Delta and Always Ibom. Can we connect?

3 Likes

If we get India and China onboard, we are set for life.

1 Like

wow great job man :slight_smile: keep it up!

1 Like

We love this in the Electroneum office! Great initiative, great effort and great ambassador! Keep up the good work in spreading the word!

3 Likes

All in all, seeing the hype around ETN at this point, why do we still need the marketing? Hahaha!

4 Likes

Edited. Thanks for noticing.

1 Like