Create an 'ElectroneumArt' website

Create a website where people can create an account and upload their own art or photography images. Other users can then pay in etn to purchase photos or graphics if they want to use them for their own projects. They could also perhaps request artists or phtographers to do some work for them. There seems to be a talented artist in the electroneum team, that person could create some electroneum art and upload it on to the website, which people could purchase or down load for free if they wanted to use electroneum imagery on any of their projects or social media.

I like this idea I believe over time community members will create such websites/programs to accept Etn. To some extent I also believe the gig economy would provide this service but some could still create their own.

When I read this I thought of crypto kitty . Someone could create artwork or digital artwork and sell for Etn in a similar way. Artwork like this seems to have value. Over time I see these types of things being created by community members. I would like to see these types of integrations definitely an opportunity imo :+1:

3 Likes

As someone who wants to buy a laser cutter and start making things I’ve visited many vector art websites where you can buy vector art to use in laser cutters. Vectors are also used in Logo and branding and many other things. You could just go to any of those websites and request them to accept ETN.

Inkscape - https://inkscape.org/
is a free vector art editor/creator and there are many youtube videos of tutorials that the people in South Africa could watch to learn how to use it. I hope it will be utilized on the new gig guru website.

2 Likes

Like this one cut from a single piece of paper.

1 Like

Maybe a marine theme.
Again, a single piece of paper.

2 Likes

There is a "fan art "section in the forum too.

1 Like

Yes good point it could be a sub-section of the gig economy website. Something like drawings, art and photography are a great use case I think, because they would not be high value sales so low transaction fees would be important, and the ability to make cross-border purchases opens up a lot more content for people.

1 Like

Yes, I’m thinking more literally buying images, for example something like this: image
You would only get the image to use without something written across it if you paid for it. It might only be $1 value but for etn transactions that would be fine.
I’d try and set up the website myself if I had the time and the skills :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s very cool, but I’m thinking more literally buying digital images, for example something like this: image
You would only get the image to use without something written across it if you paid for it. It might only be $1 value but for etn transactions that would be fine.
I’d try and set up the website myself if I had the time and the skills :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree it would be nice to see there is definitely a use for it :+1:

1 Like