Companies House

Hi All,

Just to reiterate, as I’ve seen posts on other platforms regarding this quarters accounts, there is nothing wrong with our accounts submission for the quarter. Our accountants are finalising the return and we have spoken to Companies House.

Best,

Rachel

Thanks for the update. Keep the hard work up😎

9 Likes

Thanks for the official update! :+1: :grin:

7 Likes

Arrh ha, so electroneum tried to pay tax with etn.
I get it now. Here hrmc take this instant payment!
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Rach … can we delete the ongoing fud in the main thread please . Its getting beyond a joke.

Thanks

:chipmunk::chipmunk:

5 Likes

Compulsory strike-off action has been discontinued

would you please explain what that means ?

I believe it nullifies the “First Gazette” letter uploaded yesterday meaning all is well with the accounts and they are being processed as per the team’s previous updates meaning they aren’t trying to shaft us all!!

1 Like

Thanks ! I hope we don’t lose more

Strike off ” refers to the removal of the company name from the company register, resulting in its dissolution. This method is used by ASIC when it believes that a company is not in operation, is not carrying on a business or has ceased to carry on a business.

Done.

3 Likes

Ladies and Gents

I hope people will spend an equal amount of time advising others that the filing history, now shows the “Compulsory strike-off action has been discontinued” which is great news and hopefully puts a STOP in the drama…

Lets move on and as they have promised this was very much under control from day one.
Thanks
M

6 Likes

Apart from application specific chips, could you explain what you mean by the acronym as used?

Edit: found it, I guess it’s something similar to what we call FCA in the UK. It’s the Aussie version.

Australian Securities and Investments Commission

1 Like