2 Likes

Thanks man…:grin::grin:

2 Likes

Today i have reached my Educator also :smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations…!!:ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank yu @purkiss80 :+1:

I absolutely love that I have milestones to reach and that keeps me motivated to stay strong in the community. I also really like the conversations I am having with others which in turn is building the community. This entire concept is awesome. A question I have is, will there be any kind of contests and or possible once a month coin giveaways for things like community driven games, or something along the lines of treasure hunt ask and answer questions, art submissions in general, etc etc it would be fun to have a chance to earn some coin regardless of the amount by helping in building the community? Just a thought… cheers and have a great day everyone!

3 Likes

Those things will be great @Thunder i think there will come a lot of things in the future :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Freedom under responsibility.
Letting the users govern the forum.
Once again absolutely genius Richard!

4 Likes

Perfect great Idea I think it will encourage others to participate.

2 Likes

Fanatastic system for a great bunch of Individuals in an awesome forum setup in a wonderful likeminded community.
I wish Electroneum and the community every success.
Great to be a part of it. Thanks!

6 Likes

not sure what to do, ive been on this forum since the 1st of sept, but i keep getting messages telling me im a new user… not sure if im enthusiast still. i earned it back then… is there a way to check it, and pass it again if i lost it… lol im confused… any help would be great. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have reached the reply limit for this topic

We’re sorry, but new users are temporarily limited to 3 replies in the same topic.

Instead of adding another reply, please consider editing your previous replies, or visiting other topics.

@ETNbot help

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @ETNbot display help.

@ETNbot display help

@ETNbot display help

please

I currently know how to do the following things:

@ETNbot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@ETNbot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@ETNbot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@ETNbot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@ETNbot fortune …

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

I checked your profile and it shows that you are a level 3 “Professor” :face_with_monocle:

Have a nice weekend
M.

3 Likes