Community Engagement by ETN team

I don’t know what I can tell ya… and I think that perfect conclusion “All we can do is believe or leave”… I am still beliver! :muscle::rocket::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I am sceptical but I Will ride ETN to 0 or til success.

1 Like

The same here, but I will not take any talk as truth because somebody has said something, I do my own research & individual thinking, I do understand they have to show us everything in rainbow color but from time to time tell the hard truth would do more benefit than harm, at least I would find more trust.

1 Like

I also divided my portfolio and add 2 other coins… is not good to focus all investment in one thing… doesn’t matter how good it is… that my opinion

2 Likes

Anytask has insane potential. But only time and execution Will solidify

3 Likes

Just remember one thing… in the past they stay quiet also and after some time… they always come out with more good news when we even expect… RE and his passion to the project is doing a job

2 Likes

I agree RE is very passionate. Thats the most important metric IMO

1 Like

I’ll touch on a few points, firstly I still think people expect updates
way too often. Realistically not much will get completed in a week especially
at this stage of growth. Every time the team has posted less updates that’s
just been due to being really busy, then it’s always been followed up by a
comprehensive update.

I get people want some possible live updates via FB live etc, but at this point
I still find it much more important they keep focused on the work that needs
to be done then update when they feel it’s best.

On the comments by Miner about Alexa rankings, that’ll always fluctuate and it
can take a long time for tv ads to create solidified consistent traffic. People need
to see ads very very frequently over a long period of time before they take full
effect. These ads have been out a very short time & despite Alexa rankings is
converting into new users which is the most important factor.

Still a young company folks, we’ll get there. Proper business & partnerships etc
can take a long long time. That applies to all companies, it’s a huge undertaking
particularly since crypto is just a new burgeoning industry.

4 Likes

I’m not doubting the team’s commitment and hard work to the Electroneum project. But in these times of doubt and uncertainty among the community members. Creating just 30 minutes in a month to tell us how far we have gone and where we are going is not wrong. It keeps hope alive. People want to see someone speak and not news articles all the time. It is doable. Create time for Richard to do a Facebook live. It shows the project is still ongoing.

Please do that from next month.

This is no rocket science.

It is doable.

1 Like

A month is to often IMO, they wont have any meaningful updates from previous months.
IMO they should proceed with quarterly report, like a normal company. Its easy to follow then.
And there is also meaningful progress and decisions worth mentioning.

Why do I say this? Because one month Will not let them to actually progress enough on what they said from previous month. Can easily upset people more then satisfy them.

PS not saying that they are working slow, nor fast. Im pretty sure though they are doing everything in the maximum speed they are capable of, but companies Take time regardless of that.

Compare a month in your life to The next, Will you usually be able to have alot of new information to foretell your friends and familj?
And if you do tell them, how Will you feel next month when they ask, so mate how did that thing proceed? And youre 33% in progress by now. They wont care and they Will likely ignore next time you have a announcement.
Ish. ~
You understand what I mean I hope

But this is just my opinion ofc and I understand your reasoning

2 Likes