Common questions regarding Yoti and KYC with answers

Your account is only required to do level 1.

0 Likes

I don’t know why, but the people who are barely level 1 in terms of the amount of ETN they have, are the most aggressive towards the KYC and ETN.

0 Likes

Yeah for now 95% need only get KYC lvl 1 and after some big partnership and marketing price can go to 10 cents or much more and than 30% will need kyc lvl 2 and your support and KYC have troubles right now where we dont have so big demand.
And after pump people get stuck on the verification - and they coudnt move with coins - with their coins…
So we need to have EASY and FAST KYC process… and dont say that you dont need it right now…

You bombard us (or some people say spam Twitter or facebook ) with KYC post but if someone want to make higher lvl its up to him if he do it RIGHT now. You need to be PREPARED if you post so often someone can have this process make only 1* time not after some time again solving higher KYC lvls - some people are preparing for grow. And people with offline wallets need to do it too if then can make withdrawal :slight_smile:

0 Likes

can you please tell me if this is correct?

0 Likes

That’s correct. It’s euros; not dollars

0 Likes

ok thanks for your answer…

0 Likes

This would work for housewife’s also! Thanks

0 Likes

i heard kyc can help with badges. :slight_smile: hmmm :slight_smile:

1 Like

maybe people can get get them…

0 Likes

Do you know if there is a way to skip the age requirement? I’m asking because my son has been doing the cloud mining for a while now with no issues, but now Electroneum is requiring him to complete the Yeti app, but when I logged into his account it says that he is KYC level 1 complete (not sure how that is). Anyways, what am I supposed to do if he is a minor without an ID to prove his age? Thanks for the help.

0 Likes

I believe you have to be 18

0 Likes

Well that sucks if that is the case, he has been mining for a long time and now I can’t even get into his account to send it to mine.

0 Likes

Anyone know if there is a way I can get access to my son’s account in order to transfer the ETN out of it?

1 Like

noway u have to prove your identify documents in order to reach that account again .simply way just do the 1 Or 2 lev of KYC

0 Likes

His account already says he has level 1 complete but he still cannot log in unless he does the Yoti app process, and he can’t do that because he doesn’t have an ID.

0 Likes

i can see sorry for that but if you read the agreement they told that 18 required to open account .in your situation i guess you Will not have access of your ETN untill he reach 18 and prove his age by documents sorry to hear that .

0 Likes

Have you tried the web wallet?

0 Likes

0 Likes

closed #140
0 Likes