Common questions regarding Yoti and KYC with answers

Level 2:

The following information was provided to the user on the upload page:

Your supporting document must be less than 3 months old and will be used to verify the information that you have already provided.

We can only accept photos or scans of your document in the following formats: PNG & JPG

We can accept the following types of documents:

• Bank statement
  • Utility bill (gas, electric, broadband or satellite/cable TV only)
  • Government issued tax statement
  • Government issued benefit statement
  • Government issued state pension

Details that confirm your name, current address and identity should remain non-redacted and legible.

Level 3:

The following information was provided to the user on the upload page:

Your document should be less than 3 months old and will be used to verify the information that you have already provided.

We can only accept photos or scans of your document in the following formats: PNG & JPG

We can accept the following types of documents:

• Recent payslip (or recent accounts if self employed)
  • Letter from employer indicating salary
  • Recent bank statement

Details that confirm your name, current address and identity should remain non-redacted and legible.

Dear Rachel
Most of us don’t have utility bills with exactly our name, for instance if somebody is a tenant, his/her utility bills issued in the name of land lord!
Regarding the other docs tht you mentioned , situation is as the same!
Most of us don’t have tax statement, state pension (for thos who are working now), benefit statement!!
Regarding bank statement, which information should write it down? Do you accept our banks statement?

I am student…no employer yet as well as no tax number…How to fill the form for level 2

Exactly, what the solution for those people who are not working at this moment and don’t have their own home to indicate utility bills?!

Whenever we came to this part of discussion, there is no solution from the team!
:disappointed::neutral_face:

You can put Student and N/A for the employer side.

I have come to you with solutions. Please be patient and allow me time to get back to you.

Many thanks Rachel as always​:pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

@Rachel Madame, you mean that we should first email our supporting documents for levels 2 and 3 to support.electroneum.com before we do the scanning of the Yoti QR code for levels 2 and 3 for those who have no passport or drivers license? Am I right? Thanks for the information.

No, please do not email the documents to us. You need to upload the documents onto my.electroneum.com

@Rachel Thanks for the fast feedback. How do we upload documents to my.electroneum?

You need to go onto settings -> my profile -> scan the qr code, do the yoti, then the page will reload and you will be asked some information and to upload the documents.

@Rachel Account level 1 is already approved. For level 2, I scsnned the yoti QR code found in myelectroneum.com using the Yoti app but Im always directed to the Yoti app requiring the uploading of documents of either passport or drivers license only which I have none. How then can I upload the bank statement or utility bill under level 2? Should I take picture of these documents under passport or under drivers license?

No, you don’t need the passport, just the actual document.

@Rachel please see the screenshot below. Im directed to that whenever I scan the QR Code in myelectroneum.com. How can I upload documents (utility bill, bank statement etc.) If im required to upload a document either passport or drivers license?

Please raise a support ticket (support.electroneum.com) and I will look into this in more depth.

@Rachel Thank you very much in advance.

update here if the problem is solved…coz i’ve had the same problem, thanks @Corps

Is there any update regarding my latest question, Dear Rachel?

How long does it take to verify documents mine has been pending for 3 days now