Common questions regarding Yoti and KYC with answers

@PHXInvestors Individual Income Tax。There is address, name, salary income, identity number, but Chinese version (Traditional),thank you!

So what if i’m 17 years old student from Finland? How do i fill job titles, employers and those things?

@Rach
I am unable to do level 2 kyc (from India). I had contacted yoti and replied(please see screenshot)

Here the problem is Yoti is available in play store in India but it only accepts Passport as ID document and I don’t have Passport (most people don’t have Passport). Also it doesn’t accept manual address.
As Yoti is not accepting address from India you can partner with Indian Exchange “Bitbns”. This exchange is doing kyc. This could atleast solve the problem for Indian. If you rely only on Yoti, then right now it is not available in many countries.
2 Likes

Welcome into club, friend…

2 Likes

@PHXInvestors
Hey, I’ve just got my Level 2 completed with my Japanese Gas bill.
Will submit for Level 3 now.
Will share if it’s done.

1 Like

Nice work @keroppi congratulations :blush:

And @Pome you can just fill in your job title as student :wink:

If anyone else got problems regarding to KYC look at this topic:

Thank you @PHXInvestors ! I was thinking the same thing but i’m just scared what they will do because i’m underage (17 yo). Been trying to ask them but no answer. I guess they are just busy :stuck_out_tongue:

No problem @Pome i don’t think you will have to worry about that as far as i know there are more students around :wink:

1 Like

thanks for your answer but i dont have any form of income on my bank account. i live in Croatia and here people receive money in cash on hands… some of them get on bank account but not all… so if i understand this ok, i cant get lever 3 kyc if i have bank statement but without any form of income on that account? now at this price i dont have more than 10k dollars but if etn goes up i will have more than 10k dollars easy…if i have level 2 i can withdraw up to 10 000 dollars in 3 months but not more… is that correct? lever 3 is more than 10000dollars in 3 months? thanks again on your answer

Your account is only required to do level 1.

I don’t know why, but the people who are barely level 1 in terms of the amount of ETN they have, are the most aggressive towards the KYC and ETN.

Yeah for now 95% need only get KYC lvl 1 and after some big partnership and marketing price can go to 10 cents or much more and than 30% will need kyc lvl 2 and your support and KYC have troubles right now where we dont have so big demand.
And after pump people get stuck on the verification - and they coudnt move with coins - with their coins…
So we need to have EASY and FAST KYC process… and dont say that you dont need it right now…

You bombard us (or some people say spam Twitter or facebook ) with KYC post but if someone want to make higher lvl its up to him if he do it RIGHT now. You need to be PREPARED if you post so often someone can have this process make only 1* time not after some time again solving higher KYC lvls - some people are preparing for grow. And people with offline wallets need to do it too if then can make withdrawal :slight_smile:

can you please tell me if this is correct?

That’s correct. It’s euros; not dollars

ok thanks for your answer…

This would work for housewife’s also! Thanks

i heard kyc can help with badges. :slight_smile: hmmm :slight_smile:

1 Like

maybe people can get get them…

Do you know if there is a way to skip the age requirement? I’m asking because my son has been doing the cloud mining for a while now with no issues, but now Electroneum is requiring him to complete the Yeti app, but when I logged into his account it says that he is KYC level 1 complete (not sure how that is). Anyways, what am I supposed to do if he is a minor without an ID to prove his age? Thanks for the help.

I believe you have to be 18