Changelly Exchange Review – The Complete Beginner’s Guide

Well, as the cryptocurrencies grow in popularity over the years, so does the demand for good and reputable crypto trading platforms. The more of these platforms emerge, the bigger becomes the competition for the attention of the users.
Some platforms succeed at accomplishing this, others fail and perish away as fast as they came to be. One such very popular cryptocurrency exchange platform is Changelly.

Changelly uses an automatic trading robot that integrates with some of the largest trading platforms, including Poloniex, Binance, and Bittrex. It operates by making bids and asks on respective exchanges to suggest the best available rates on trading pairs.
Read more: Coinpedia
Also share your views.

I got scammed on Changelly when going to buy XLM on an exchange since it was the only exchange to carry XLM before it boomed. I didn’t have an XLM wallet set up yet, and was a new researcher/investor, but Changelly later sent me an email that they took the crypto I bought and refunded me pre-boom price in USD because of the “change in rates” as they said.

I could’ve been a millionaire, and they swiped me and left me in the dust, and kept bouncing me back and force to two different customer supports, one being Simplex, and the other being Changelly.
Simplex and Changelly BOTH kept saying that they aren’t responsible for what had happened, and later I noticed that my trade history had completely vanished from the exchange showing proof of my txns.

They were in on it together I suspect during the 2016-2017 boom.

NEVER USE THIS EXCHANGE!!!

1 Like