Car talk / show and tell club. :)

I’m 77 now, always loved my capri mk3.

https://goo.gl/images/jWAe2p

:heart:

3 Likes

My first car was a 1979 2.0L ford cavalier. Strait four block. Four door saloon. Back wheel drive with a four speed manual box. I was about 14. Just used on Forrest tracks and small road stretches. :blush: so fun!

1 Like

Nice remap from these Czech guys.

:heart:

Ti cravo! ? @Dave_Czech_Republic

3 Likes

US $ 40k here Mustang.

1 Like

Whats that on nitrous?
Fully sick bus!!:chipmunk::chipmunk:

standard stock diesel, but has had the ecu flashed for more boost…

1 Like

I don’t have a car but if i had to buy one this would be it.

2 Likes

Highly Amusing Aussie series

2 Likes

I have had over 160 Cars, trucks, bikes, tractors, and boats! This is my current car I will keep it

4 Likes

:joy: yes, it was not a blindshot from me, i kinda smelled it :blush:

This is my current daily driver. 435d X Drive M sport. It’s only a diesel but remapped to 380 bhp and 750nm of torque which means under 5 seconds to 60mph and 40mpg! I use it for driving around England selling logistics solutions to the good people of the UK. Great fun on sunny days :sunglasses:

7 Likes

There it is just coming out of the body shop, and this is what the insurance company sent me as a courtesy car when someone drove in to the door. They said they were sending a white Nissan so i naturally expected a Micra :joy::rofl::laughing:

4 Likes

And this is my dream car for when we :bomb::boom:

2 Likes

gotta love the noise a diesel remap makes.
i’d be happy with an all black 420d gurgle pop.

1 Like

what insurance company has private plates?
oooh, company car is it boys? eye probably…

2 Likes

Vision Vehicle Hire. That’s who the insurance company used, hence the plate VVH.

And no the 435d is mine, bought it outright when I sold my house, better to keep the car allowance as pure profit instead of a company car which you never own :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m with you @JonneHex, would like to buy back some cars I regret selling from my early 20s

1 Like

I hear ya @Tanwax , I don’t seem to keep any car/bike/truck long. I’m not into triple digits yet but I’m getting close. There are a few cars and bikes tough I regret selling that I wouldn’t mind buying again.

2 Likes

Nice! @3babf70bcfdf24cd84b7
We’d call that a sleeper over here. I can think of a few cars downtown that would surprise.

Out of likes :green_heart: to give for the day lol

2 Likes

With moon, the Zafira 7seat i have now is, not the Ego car, nooo

2 Likes