Car talk / show and tell club. :)

One of my many many cars. I finished it last year and sold it. Almost all my cars are immediately bagged and widebodied.

4 Likes

1 of 6 of the genesis coupe I had, I worked on this thing for a solid 2 months before I started showing it at the car shows.

3 Likes

Holly poop dude! Is that a business for you?

Hahah nah, I just buy cars, tinker with them, go to shows, then sell. I normally have about 5-6 sponsors send me parts to promote on their websites, social media, magazines…

1 Like

Wow , much respect for that!
You win this thread so far. :blush: :heart:
But a stripped Tesla with amps turned up will still beat almost any street car now! Walks over a GT :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love watching roadkill, mcm and 1320 videos.

1 Like

The GT was too slow. Fun car, but no power.

1 Like

Was it the all wheel drive? That’s fun… :slight_smile:

Niice. Had a foot inside the ‘tuners’ m2, so know a few of those with the hobby.
Love that, just dont have the skill. But like it. Go to shows when i can, did some drifting for fun.

2 Likes

Friends car, many years ago
FB_IMG_1546649519976

2 Likes

Yeah I got in a little fender bender in the orange one and decided to mold the widebody,

5 Likes

THAT IS GORGEOUS!!! I wish those were legal here in the US

1 Like

Dude, that is some skill and hours…
Unfortunate, cars here are insane expensive.
A normal familycar is like 60000$

2 Likes

Really?? Where at???

1 Like

Norway.
Volume engines are the losers, due to tax.
I think more than half the price is straight up tax

2 Likes

Wow that’s some serious dedication! Not my cup of tea as they say. But much respect for the work.

1 Like

But its still a huge culture out there I’m jealous.! :slight_smile:

This one, standard. Is 84600$

3 Likes

Depending on the sate they are? You can get JDM imports without all the hurdles now, if its over 25years. But I think its getting more relaxed.

You can fit 4 in a standard large shipping container. There is a good business there. :slight_smile:

1 Like