Car talk / show and tell club. :)

Yea that thing came after the zonda. Crazy.

North Canada I believe.

That licence plate almost says @Pahini :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont give @Dr_Jan_Itor ideas.
I never gave that any thought.
Saw a test drive/ appraisal of one not so long ago.
Nice ride

I’ve been following them for nearly 10 years can’t remember how I found them. They started out on budget mods on theirs girlfriends driveways. :slight_smile: now they are more professional. And involved with roadkill haltech supercheap and mad Max franchise. :slight_smile:

I don’t like it… can’t justify it.
Would prefer an old classic anyday.

Or

Theyre great to watch.
Id never buy one.
Formula One is my game.
Staying alive is the other.

Been to Brno, got invited to monaco once but never happened. Do like F1. It was all Schumacher and senna when I was young. :slight_smile:

Trailer from the movie “Rush”

James Hunt /Niki Lauda in my day.

I was lucky enough to do the MC Grand Prix for 10 years in a row. I hardly watched the GP, it was all about the parties. Now I have a little person, we seem to do the E-Prix and my friend whose dad lives there takes his family to watch the GP.

It’s such a great experience and so much cheaper than Silverstone could ever be

Id love to do the Isle of Wight one day.
Super cool.

Isle of Wight or the Isle of Man?? My parents live close to the Isle of Wight and apart from cowes week - nothing goes on there!!

I’d love to visit the Manx TT but not got around to it yet. Wifey doesn’t like bikes so mine went when little man was about 6 months old - I need to get another. Maybe we could have a Moonwalk Party there in a few years??

Youre correct…sorry.
I had wanted to go to the Isle of Wight too for the scenery, something else goes on there too…probaly a druid festival I cant remember!

I have big plans of doing an F1 with @Plankton at some stage during the great mooning…
Anything is possible.

We went to the Isle of Wight for our summer holiday a few years back. In one day we saw sun, rain, wind, hail and snow. This was in August and we were camping!!

Hell yeah !!!

I cant wait :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::hear_no_evil::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::oncoming_automobile::oncoming_automobile::oncoming_automobile::oncoming_automobile::motorway::motorway::motorway: