Can this new coin hurt etn

Hello everyone,
I just heard about this coin on kucoin, it sounds like they are trying to accomplish the same goals as etn. Can this hurt etn?
Information About Crypterium
Crypterium is one of the most perspective crypto companies, according to CCN. The team led by former CEO of Visa UK is building the world’s first cryptobank that will make spending cryptocurrencies in everyday life a reality.
Shop around the world to pay with your coins and tokens at any NFC terminal, or via scanning QR codes. Make purchases in online stores, pay your bills, or just send money across borders in seconds reliably and for a fraction of a penny. Get crypto loans, and follow the best traders’ investment strategies, and much more from the comfort of your smartphone.

No don’t be bothered about them, they’re now starting and we’ve started there’s difference,

Its the dark force. Smell of sentralized and control…

I am honestly not to worried about it and Electroneum is already pretty far with releasing their products this month to the public and start marketing what starts next month in the end Electroneum will most certainly have competition and that’s normal it’s just the question of who does it better and I think ETN is on the right track to achieve that :wink:

Yes, you are correct about crypterium.

I too have been following up on that company since ICO. They are the first crypto bank in the world. They have also attended the Dubai International Blockchain Summit 2017.

I still regret not investing during the ICO. They will be burning their tokens in due course and will be paying dividends to the token holders from 2019 onwards.

As of now, we can top up our mobile phone thru their app by paying crypt tokens. They are also adding direct purchase of crypt tokens with Euro on their app. Its currently on beta testing.

They also constantly email its members on all the upcoming updates and milestones.

The concept of ETN and crypterium are totally different. ETN is a currency and Crypterium is a bank :slight_smile:

I see no competition for ETN now. ETN has set the standard, others will follow but won’t get there.

Not to mention ETN is a coin and crytperium is a token.