Can’t access support tickets

Hi,

I can’t access support tickets, I am able to login to my.electroneum.com, however for some reason can’t login to support.electroneum.com, I know they have different passwords, I have tried everything, even requesting a reset password link through forgot password button, but the link never arrives in my email, I can’t see my wallet due to KYC, which I have done few months ago, when trying to donate etn to etndonate on the 15/05/20 it requested again for ID and selfie with ID which I have provided, and it still as pending, since then I am having issue with my app and now support. Can anyone please help, I have logged a ticket before, reporting that the password update option wasn’t working properly, so I have used support tickets, but for some reason it’s not working now.
I really appreciate if someone here could help as I can’t reach electroneum via support.

Regards,
Cristiane

Thanks for your help, it wasn’t going to spam folder, but as my email provider segregate the emails by category, it was going to the wrong tab,I was able to reset the password.
Regards,
Cristiane