Can someone tell me how to check balance after moving etn from webwallet to offline paper wallet?

Hi guys, i want to move my etn coins from online web wallet to offline paper wallet but i am curious to know, that how to check balance of paper wallet whenever we want once coins moved to paper wallet?

sure @Riseup1 here u Go Electroneum CLI Wallet Guide with Remote Node method folow this to cheek your wallet balance

4 Likes

thank you @furios , by the way is this the only way to check balance?

2 Likes

This has illustrations and covers everything you want to know: https://electroneum101.com/electroneum-cli-wallet/

5 Likes

your welcome yea it’s the only way .

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: might be possible

1 Like

@furios i can only see C:\Users\riseup\Downloads\electroneum-win-x64-v2.1.1.0 in my location section and i copied that and pasted as per guided with remote node mathod but in my cmd window it says not recognised batch file

1 Like

did u made the synchronizing for the blockchine of etn ? it takes at least 2 days

1 Like

first of all u have to do synchronizing of blockchine and then u can cheek your balance dude .

1 Like

as the pic below do it and then open the wallet program and keep the blockchain synchronizing window open and you will see that

1 Like

i have downloaded zip file of 106mb from the link you provided above with guidence so after exracting the zip file which file should i install?

open this one (electroneumd.exe) and make some tea for 2 days :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

got it thanks dude i may give you more trouble once its synchronized in 2 days thanks once again

1 Like

your welcome :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

To check paper wallet transactions: How to check Electroneum Paper Wallet transactions

1 Like

@furios my blockchain synchronizing has been completed so can you please guide me for further process ?

@furios I tried to enter my etn offline wallet address but it says that wallet address not found so i tried multiple times but result was the same so finally i created new wallet through command but it did not generated my spend key but it generated only view key with new wallet address

But these instructions no longer work as all outputs will be FALSE since those privacy features were removed.

I’m not sure I understand, which Electroneum “privacy features” were removed? This is new to me.

The entire purpose of your paper “Private View Key” is to check transaction delivery. This feature will never be removed.

Ensure you are using a “transaction id” also known as TXID of sent Electroneum from mobile and cli wallets or exchanges and your “private view key” which is found on your paper wallet to check delivery of Electroneum to your paper wallet.

I just used my method to prove that I’ve sent 8062 Electroneum to my paper wallet address.

I just checked a paper wallet of mine from the ICO, which i did check some time afterward in January or so, and outputs that were true are now false. Every single output is false. My amounts are there, but all the outputs are false. Not a single one is true. Although previously they were. This would have to do with them removing privacy features or something?