Buy Electroneum Directly form the app + local currencies

Yes I agree with you…

I also totally agree great idea but the execution on their end would be monstrous I believe for now their energies are right where they need to be. That said it would be totally cool to buy direct …

1 Like

There are many different region specific regulations that would need to be navigated and various licensing requirements that would have to be obtained in multiple jurisdictions.

The path of least resistance would be to partner with Remittance partners which more than likely already have those bases covered in their counties/cities of operation. Maybe our partner exchange Liguid and ETN can come up with a solution for in app purchases and cashout though. Or the app could link to local remittance partners who can buy/sell ETN.

For ETN to do it themselves would be a huge, time consuming licensing/regulation jungle to navigate through IMO. Not impossible, just not something that is simple to accomplish I don’t think.

Ripple? I’m OUT if banks are involved… LINK :-1:t2: :thinking::grinning:

It will be so dandy if you can buy straight from the company less shares for exchanges to manipulate the price and more money for the company to use in future development and publicity campaign, plus certain discounts percentage for new buyers to encourage new investors

Found the youtube video on which Richard has a clear answer on this particular topic
LINK

3 Likes

This is one of the things that will need to happen at some point, it DOES need to be easy to buy ETN. On the other hand, we need places to spend ETN first, to give the masses a real reason to buy Electroneum other than just speculation on increasing value.

And that’s what the team are focusing on, KYC which opens up the deals with companies who otherwise wouldn’t touch crypto for legal reasons.

This opens up monster deals, places to spend ETN that have things everyone wants, after that is when Easy In App purchases become a sensible next step. That’s when it becomes a priority goal on the Teams list.

We won’t need exchanges anymore if this can be implemented. The sooner the better. They are already working with Liquid exchange to make this a viable option.

We actually do need exchanges, but only those who make it super easy to buy ETN. So without bitcoin or other intermediate trades. Prefferably cheap :slight_smile:

Let them handle what they can do best: licensing and making agreements with banks.

1 Like

Bitbns app for Android says you can buy with fiat. Try the other exchanges with Fiat pairings (i.e. Sistemkoin, Liquid, soon coinbene ) and see if they have apps for your device then you can buy ETN on your phone with Fiat.

1 Like