Beta Apple iOS Electroneum Application (Cloud Mining)

Couldn’t find a General Discussion post about the iOS Beta - so here it is.

Just downloaded the Beta on iOS - first thing I notice is the payout schedule change from 10ETN to 100ETN.

Cloud Mining for a Maximum of 7 days with the ability to extend every 24 hours.

Does anybody have the official schedule the cloud mining will accumulate ETN at?

Woohoo just got my beta with cloud mining up!

4 Likes

I will post updates as a little time goes on with accumulation schedule, battery drainage stats, and any issues with usability/crashes/issues…

2 Likes

Sounds good! I’ll keep an eye on my stats as well, but I’m guessing that now since it’s switched to cloud based, drainage shouldn’t be an issue, I’m curious to see how the payout rate will be, or if any difference between users.
My hunch tells me that it should be identical.

2 Likes

If it is cloud mining - we should theoretically be able to close the Electroneum App, correct?

3 Likes

Correct. It’s tied to your account. Not relying on the device running. Just be sure to open the wallet at least once a week to extend it.

3 Likes

YAY!!! I got my cloud mining invite toi!

5 Likes

Nice!!!

Twenty squirrels

:chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

3 Likes

Hi, my selfie camera on my iPhone does not work. How can I use the front camera? I can’t see any option. This is for the verification stage!!! Help!!!

1 Like

Does it have a notification for close to renewal time (after 7 days)?

1 Like

What is the name of the app please? I want to try this on my iphone.

Got my beta application approved too :slight_smile: Is running smooth so far.

1 Like

See if you can get ahold of Electroneum Support and shoot them an email or if somebody here could tag them?

I know there is an option that says “I am unable to make this gesture” have you tried that? I don’t see an option for switching which camera you take the photo with… this would be a good implementation for the future release.

1 Like

There was a sign up to possibly be chosen to do the Beta testing. I believe this has closed. If not, look at Electroneum’s twitter account and they will have directions on how to sign up.

https://twitter.com/electroneum

1 Like

Storm,

I will let you know in 6 days and 22 hours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I can try on my wife’s iPhone. I downloaded the test flight but how do I get my electroneum app on her her phone? Arrrgh

1 Like

Recently I try to install an electroneum application in my iPhone from the Apple Store, but after installing it when I try to launch the apps it shows me error 0xe8000015, and I dont know how to fix the issue. If anyone knows the issue then suggest to me.

Hi,

Probably best to create a new support ticket at support.electroneum.com - this is a separate user ID to the one you use here so if you haven’t been there before, you’ll need to create a new account.

But, a few things to check first:

• are you using the app on any other phones? This will cause an issue.
  • have you jailbroken your iPhone?
  • Which model do you have?
  • have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling?
  • are you running the latest version of the app?
  • have you run out of storage space?