Best Exchange to use now?

Now that Cryptopia has been hacked, what exchanges are you using? I know Liquid and Systemcoin both use cold storage but wanted to hear some feedback before making my decision. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

0 Likes

Primarily Kucoin but have full access to Liquid.

1 Like

I have been noticing the low volume on liquid and a large spread - have to watch that . It has more volatility so might be good for trading but kucoin is probably a little better to buy large quantities due to higher volume.

0 Likes

Yeah I have made no trades on Liquid yet due to liquidity. But as we write I will do my first trade. Kucoin is dominating most trading periods.

0 Likes

Thanks for the info. Does Kucoin have cold storage?

0 Likes

I used liquid but I use bitladon now because it’s fast. I’m in Finland buying with euro

0 Likes

Just FYI, ETN will be unavailable for withdrawal on Liquid from Feb 2nd thru Feb 11th:

1 Like

Oh wow! Looks like its Kucoin for me.

2 Likes

Tradeogre, very simple interface, low volume though but that’s no problem for me.

2 Likes

Kucoin if you need volume.
Liquid for safety. No other exchange comes close for security. (as said above withdrawals are down for a week in Feb, but that’s just withdrawals…trading as normal i believe)

Whatever you use, make sure to put your coins on a paper wallet so that they are as safe as possible.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t leave them in there long though!!

0 Likes

I also use KuCoin for all my exchanges.

1 Like

Thank you all for the feedback. Appreciate it!

0 Likes