Best Exchange to trade ETN living in USA?

Hey everyone, I saw Sistemkoin has fiat pairing? Cryptopia’s wallets are in maintenance AGAIN. I signed up for Houbi.COM but ETN IS NOT on there as its on Houbi GLOBAL! WTF. Whats you guys exchange experience from US??

0 Likes

I use Liquid with no problems.

3 Likes

Thanks, I forgot about them

0 Likes

Liquid is great. It just takes a little longer to withdraw.

2 Likes

Like a day or like a few hours?

0 Likes

Next day in the morning.

0 Likes

LOL, thats a joke. But Ill try it

0 Likes

I currently use uphold for btc or eth and then send to Kucoin for ETN.

Used to use cryptopia before the hack.

Haven’t tried Liquid yet.

1 Like

My understanding is that Liquid takes longer since they keep your funds in cold storage. No personal experience with them though, just what I’ve heard on here.

1 Like

Makes sense. Although alot can happen in 24 hours in crypto

2 Likes

is KuCoin really prohibited in US ?
It’s the best exchange for me.

0 Likes

Its not. Ive used it. I just got fed up with the app trying to update with asian language and it wouldnt let you update or continue.

0 Likes

I don’t use the app, I don’t do that for all exchanges I use, too small, awful.
I go on the website each site which I find very smooth and elegant.

0 Likes

I know you can’t complete KYC if you’re from the US. But that just caps your daily limit to withdraw at 1 million ETN. Or was it 2?

Doesn’t effect me either way.

0 Likes

Liquid is super solid. Wont use any other exchange no more. nice FIAT pairings, fully regulated and coldstorage. So they are highly unlikely to be hacked like for example cryptopia.

all the best
peace

5 Likes

Indeed. 100% cold storage, which means no private keys are accessible from the internet…making them the safest exchange in the market.

It takes time as they manually process withdrawals. Each working day, they collate withdrawal requests, check and verify them then follow a procedure offline for generating transactions which can then be transmitted to the blockchain. Their procedure is VERY impressive and puts other exchanges to shame.

Thus the price you pay for this safety, is delays in withdrawals. They have discussed some hot wallet functionality moving forward, so hopefully ETN will be included in that.

8 Likes