Balance not transferred upon reaching 10 ETN

Hi,

My mobile miner has mined 15 ETN now but still ETN are not transfered to the account. According to Electroneum, ETN will be transfered to the account once it is reached 10 ETN while mining.

Any help?

Regards,
Salman

Try hitting refresh , you will get the do not worry , once they transfer over to the wallet it takes around 45mins to appear . Sometimes longer but they will arrive.

1 Like

I did refresh. In order the balance to be transfered, there should be a payment posted under wallet. May be i should post some screenshots.

Salman

Just be patient,
It will be added to the wallet soon.
Maybe they’re updating sth

1 Like

Same here, folks. Just waiting for it to transfer; it’s never been above 11 ETN before though.

1 Like

Now this is strange; within 4 minutes the number of miners plummeted from 128,436 to 123,772 and my hash rate shot up from 44.93 to 50.42! 46045283_760819230920371_255201308846325760_n

Is this normal?

1 Like

46095494_1170398989774117_2770825123685466112_n

Now my hashrate just plummeted back to 30.10 :thinking:

Don’t worry about it folks , sometimes it goes to 11 , 12 etc it will transfer if not it will accumulate until it transfers .

2 Likes

@Plankton_ETN not really worried; just intrigued about the change, and the sudden drop in number of miners. I’m still chilled :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine has been transfered now after 14 ETN.

Wait a little more.

Regards,

Salman

6 Likes

It goes to eleven . . .

2 Likes

Mines gone to 12 before , I guess it depends on weather it can be arsed or not :joy:

2 Likes

Stoping the miner, closing the app completely (swiping it off the screen) and giving it a few moments before opening it again works for me.

2 Likes

12.90 went in today :slight_smile: Just good to know it’s still working. That goes towards another paper wallet for a family member for Christmas :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seems like I caught your bug because mine is sitting at 12,41 for the first time ever lol.

1 Like

This is happening since the new update from eectroneum app.

might be a bug

Sam

Here we go again.
I am pretty sure that there is something wrong with Electroneum App.

Mine got to 19.1 then transferred on Monday morning . Must have a glitch in there somewhere

Is your wallet refreshing? Mine was added to queue from yesterday and hasn’t refreshed or paid since. Raised a support ticket, was told to wait it out.

Took me all Sunday to get it to work . Tried everything . It just sorted itself out