Australian ETN users?

FYI guys, I will be liking any posts here, as eventually they want to give rewards to high participating posters and topic creators. I vow to like your posts, so I hope u like mine!! have a great day all my aussie peeps.

4 Likes

Nice one! Sorry for the slow reply. That sounds like a nice place! I we have had our visaā€™s granted :smiley: looking to fly on the 26th of November! Canā€™t wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah a few kiwis and aussies here

2 Likes

Hey all,

Iā€™m a US expat, been living in South Australia for the last 20 years. I missed the ICO as It closed early just when I decided to take the plunge. Iā€™m happy to say I stocked up during the dip. Had a feeling about this one so brought even as it was going down.

3 Likes

Hey people.
Been on the gold coast around 7 years now.
Half century in Australia just passed, I tend to move around a lot ,
Great place for adventures.
I found a lack of ethusiasm ( not to mention knowledge )
Of crypto.
From what I make of it its basically the way the media works here.

3 Likes

Question. How are you guys able to live along with 9 of the 10 deadliest animals in the world?

2 Likes

Ok, so a basic caution still exists, as compared to the rest of the world, where you do your thing, no matter where.
I saw some videos with crocs in residential pools. That should be a nice day when you find one swimming in your pool. :rofl:

A croc in a pool is a rarity, at least down south :joy:
But Iā€™ve heard some personal horror stories thatā€™s why Iā€™m cautious. Itā€™s something I love when I go overseas, not worrying about checking under pillows or seats.

2 Likes

For the most part we live in their world.
The best weapon you can arm youself with is knowledgeā€¦never a shovel.
To retreat is safer than to attack.
Youre more likely to get attacked by a kangaroo whilst feeding it in this country than eaten by a shark or a crocodile or evenomated by a snake or a spider (although this occurs worldwide)

2 Likes

A suggestion would be to take a look at what theyre doing with the town of 1770.(Agnes Water) Qld
Apparently Australias fisrst crypto friendly town.

Check this out!

https://www.ccn.com/digital-id-australia-post-provides-quick-kyc-for-bitcoin-exchange-users/

Nice we need some competitor for Yotiā€¦why to dont partner in Australia with them: https://www.digitalid.com/personal