Auction/Selling One Off Items Website/Section

What about having an auction or classifieds website or section selling goods in Electroneum only just for one or a few items a la eBay or Craigslist etc.

0 Likes

That would be killer. I would sell some collectables for ETN.

2 Likes

@Sk8Monkey ,
theres actually one going.
Possibly two.
@Cryptoman976 might know the name offhand.

1 Like

As a matter of fact, I do. The sister site of quorramerch, https://www.quorramarket.com

Both hosted by @Quorra_Merch

4 Likes

Thanks , thought you’d know.
Awesome!

3 Likes

There is https://electroneumbazaar.com also

4 Likes

Excellent good to know

0 Likes

Ahh, I missed Quorra market. Interesting.

Theres also etnmarketplace.org, but that’s all new stuff. electroneum bazaar is a nice setup.

2 Likes

Once again, @pete has a nice set up pitching ETN use to his ebay customers. It was spelled out on another thread that no longer exists.

Pretty sure he was using these too:

Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Meanwhile, I just always select the “cryptocurrency ok” button on every craigslist post, but have yet to get any takers.

2 Likes

Then, if you like legos, there’s also:

https://store.bricklink.com/sosbricks&utm_content=globalnav#/shop?o={"showHomeItems":1}

I’m pretty sure it’s @cryptical selling fun lego builds for ETN here.

It will be nice to see what’s all on the Vendor Directory when it is released.

2 Likes

Yep that is my store guys. So if you like something just let me know. Would be a lot of fun to sell something of lego for ETN. This will be the first time. I already sold Lego twice for cryptocurrency. Once for tether and once for Ethereum. both times bought ETN after offcourse haha. but thanks for mentioning me Dr_Jan_Itor.:heart::+1::chipmunk::chipmunk::grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks for the mention…
Etnmarketplace.org is available to sell new and used items. Anyone can setup a store for free and begin selling immediately. Cheers! PS. We will be adding an auction function soon I hope as well. We experimented with it, but want to get it right.
-Greg

3 Likes

No problem, thanks for the update on your site.

Awesome, no need for fleaBay anymore once you get the auction function up and running! :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, I had to stop doing that for a while, having a bit of an emergency sale, really busy with it and no time to include extra promotional material or willing to take further discount off lower prices… but I’ll get back to including ETN promo stuff once I’ve sorted myself out and back to normal!

Think the business card needs redoing to say how you get the app from your app store.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. I noticed you were away from here for a time.

Take care and good luck sorting things out. :grinning:

0 Likes

Oh, I was away from here because I was sulking. :grinning:

0 Likes

We now have Auctions available on Etnmarketplace.org! Go try it out if you like. Cheers!
-Greg

3 Likes