At Which Year and Stage Did You Enter Crypto?

This year
New paradign:pleading_face:

Looks like year 2017 brought a lot attention! :slight_smile: Where are our veterans from 2015 or early? :wink:
Bring it on! :wink:

The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here while M-Kid is Away Thread

I would say i ‘entered’ in 2017, if this thing goes this high on relatively few people in the world… then when mass…
Despite i had 2011 Btc, lost in time, family, work, i followed barerly, thinking this will fade soon. Started buy and follow more in 2017, entered hard 2018. Also with mining.
Searching in new coins, i needed to see past all the tech talk, and all from nerds. Thinking regular people gives a shit in how it function, and they fall off in the first difficult word you use. The mass will never enter crypto on the nerdy way, reading about, going deep. Etc,
So i searched into coins, looking for that thing that can make crypto to the stage of mass. Easy, or whithout people really know its crypto, or give a shit its crypto, its just a advantage to use. Guess what i found.?:grin::grin:

I first heard of this weird digital money thing called bitcoin sometime in the year 2009 or 2010 when it was fresh on the market. Brushed it off as some wacky online trend :flushed:
Then a friend mentioned it in January 2017, sounded more interesting but I didn’t buy in. Wasn’t until Early August 2017, I must have had a dream because (not a word of a lie) I woke up chanting bitcoin :joy: took me 2 days but I didn’t rest until I worked out how to buy bitcoin! I think btc was worth about 3k more than in January so when that same friend told me about ETN, I jumped on it the same day haha wasn’t about to make the same mistake!

I got in to other coins as well but my love affair with ETN started in September 2017 and has only gotten stronger by the day :kissing_heart::sparkles::zap::purple_heart::zap:

Now I noticed that winminer has an option to put mining results straight to Cryptopia in btc so I can trade it there for etn. Now I’m back to mining about 12ksat a day which is 50-60 etn/day. I also do mobile mining and buying on exchanges

It should be noted that time becomes warped when you’re into crypto; days feel like weeks, weeks feel like months, months feel like years and sometimes hours feel like days :joy: I feel like I’ve been in crypto for at least a decade!

Hi everyone. I’ve started to read something about ETN in the end of 2017, when the project wasn’t still born. I’ve missed the ICO because i’ve forgotten it. Officially i’ve started in september with the mining app when it was (SIGH! :weary:) at .018€ spending a little bunch of money and buying much more some weeks later at .019.

Etn ico , fell in love with the idea of this coin. Still following and will hodl for a very long time… this will hopefully make my children comfortable and away from debt slavery…

Damn politicians… Isn’t right that our son are born with 20K of a debt they haven’t did…

That’s for another thread lol us Vs the world hahaha

Wow @Tanwax is true veteran! beeing in in crypto since 2009 must feel good :slight_smile:

Congrats!

I was trying to get it then and it took much of my free time.

There was a guy on the TV that was offering several thousand BTC for $50.00 USD It was either 10,000 or 50,000 I don’t recall. This sparked my interest and I talked with my co workers that would listen too me. Most people did not know what I was talking about. Those that did would raise their eye brows and say I don’t think it will go any where. Also most of the rest said it was a scam. AAHHH the early days of crypto.

interesting! :slight_smile: can you tell us, what did you need to do in 2009 to get bitcoin? i assume it was not that simple…

I could not get my hands on it. in 2009 I think the only ones that could were cryptographers and those programers close to Satoshi Nakamoto

So when was the first time normal people were able to buy BTC? This is quite interesting to me as a newbie.

I don’t know as I am abnormal ;however, Mining on your desktop was possible in 2010 I think it got easier to get in 2013. Mt Gox I had several accounts that were locked and the exchanges would not reopen my accounts… I have had more Bitcoin lost and stolen from me than most people would ever own in a life time.
There is a great Story on the subject here: https://priceonomics.com/the-early-days-of-bitcoin/

on the early days.

That is a great article and has only made me more excited about ETN, there are mirror images there. Shame payday is four days away I have a sudden attack of FOMO!

Yes we all should be very excited. This project as far as crypto currency goes and mass adoption I have seen nothing like it and I have been watching this space for a long time. ETN will displace BTC in just a few years. This next year, just as in the current, year you will see many attempts to copy cat by other coins that already exist. It seems there are too many projects that follow the hype bending there path with what is new and hip at the moment and don’t deliver. ETN’s time is now. Like I said be very excited and get your family involved. Give it generously to every one you come in to contact with.

cmon, let us know :))

We need more people here :slight_smile: