App logging out

Hi,
how do I prevent the app from logging out while collecting rewards? It used to stay loggen in but after 1.5 years I have been using it on the same phone now I am logged out everytime I activate it.

The phone doesnt need to be logged in to get rewards @user2180 .

You just need to make sure you refresh the rewards enabler at least once a week…other than that, the app only needs to be on when you need for using the wallet or buying top-ups! :+1:

Welcome to the community :+1:

1 Like

Not at all, if I leave it I get no rewards although the app is on.

And I must extend the period every day not once a week

That’s not how it works.

Refresh once per week is all thats needed. You get rewards if app is not active.

1 Like

If so then why there is a flashign button “Extend” after 24 hours?

Because you can extend the 7 days after 24 hours… i.e. reset the timer to 7 days again.

1 Like

OK I dont believe it but I will try. I will leave the app on for several days and check if rewards are added. It is definitely misleading…

Click extend. Turn off your app, and check after a few days. The rewards will have 5 days left (which you can extend back to 7 days by pressing EXTEND) and you will have gained 2 days of rewards.

That’s how it works mate :wink:

2 Likes

So the airdrop does not check up time at all? Each account gets it for 7 days and then must log in and extend, right? The number “Active users” is people who extend at least once a week?

Indeed, the number of Active Users are the number of people who have remembered to click the extend button before the 7 days ran out.

That’s why there are millions of users but only 5-10% of people getting the free ETN. Rewards are there to encourage people to get involved, and use the app…hence needing to extend.

6 Likes

also the app notifies you near the 7th day to extend getting rewards

6 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website