AnyTask uploading problem

can’t deliver files to my buyer, when I upload image file I get this: Server responded with 0 code.
I wish AnyTask team solve this as soon as possible!!!

2 Likes

yeah i tried to contact the team, thank u

1 Like

support’s reply can last 10 working days worst case.

1 Like

wow, it’s too long! but the guy you sent me he had the same problem seems to take about 4 hours to solve his problem

1 Like

seemingly your problem is not the same so the resolving time can be more than 4 hours

2 Likes

The team has been notified of the upload issue and will get to the bottom of the problem .

Definitely a small glitch in the system.

But please report any problems that may arise to the anytask team on

https://support.anytask.com/hc/en-us

Thankyou…

:earth_americas::peace_symbol::heart:

1 Like

What’s going on with the AnyTask team !!! no response at all !!! at least an official announcement that shows they are working on the problem!!! @BegaMutex what’s going on !!

as said above 10 working day. I understand you are inpatient…

Hey, brother, you are really misunderstanding the situation, firstly are you an AnyTask official team member? Secondly, the AnyTask team doesn’t announce anything about working on the problem, the community don’t ask for an immediate solution they are only want to know if the AnyTask team is working on it and that’s can’t be said by you if you are not an AnyTask official team member or by anybody else outside the AnyTask team, So bro I’m just telling you that the professional way is that any company announce that there is a problem and they are working on it so in this way customers must wait for a solution :ok_hand: :ok_hand: and don’t forget that no one can deliver tasks so no buying no selling ! this is a very big problem how can you say 10 working day without any response from the team !!

yes sounds good thank you

@Anis can you please try again . The upload glitch should be sorted.

Thanks

P.

1 Like

Yes I received an email this morning from the support and the upload is working now great job

2 Likes