Upload videos and earn up to $150 in ETN Rewards

Excellent! :+1:

I believe that many great tasks will come your way soon! I’ll search for you there too.

7 Likes

I believe so too. Thanks. I have been following ETN for some years now. Great and promising Blockchain project overall.

10 Likes

Congrats! When you registered did you put you had previous freelance experience? I’m not so patiently waiting to become a seller! I applied yesterday I’m still waiting to hear back!

6 Likes

I put aplication as a seller too… hope to get it approved :star_struck:

7 Likes

Why buyer not using ETN to buy?

@user1692 it is best described in the thread I will post link to below.

6 Likes

now great Any task really promising.

6 Likes

welcome to the Electroneum community! You can choose a more personal username from your settings you’ve chosen an exciting time to get involved!

9 Likes

Hi, I’m from Papua New Guinea I have a question. Can I do a video using the pidgin language, I want to introduce ETN in my country Blockchain Technology will be introduced soon in PNG so I believe ETN is best for a starter…

9 Likes

I am a motion artist and submitted my first task on Anytask . There is a video of the end product in this task. This is a logo animation I have created with different logos and tasks. Am I eligible for the reward?

7 Likes

Electroneum LTD could create tasks for people of less known languages to read out loud texts on their own language (translated from English ?) and etn ltd could create a database of it and sell the data for machine learning companies (speech recognition) or for translation companies. Or etn ltd could market this so that encourage the ML and translation companies to ask for these kind of tasks. Sellers would need to have a phone only and the knowledge of the language asked for

3 Likes

Welcome to all the new community members…

@user1708 @user1012 @user1692 @iamgadel @c23f44d223d5726774d3

Have a great stay…

If you need any help just ask anyone of the professors they will assist you…

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

8 Likes

Made a video, but where can I upload it? I did apply for BETA in November, and logged in on AnyTask using my account. Where do I go next?

2 Likes

@user104 upload it via

In the create a task section

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

5 Likes

Yes, a huge welcome to all the new members great to see more fantastic energy coming on board!

4 Likes

image I don’t see that screen, I also did not get a mail about it. But as I mentioned, I am one of the 27.000 BETA members. I received a confirmation mail back in November. Can someone support please? It is the Electroneum/AnyTask account that is connected to this forum account. I’m sure that I meet the requirements…

3 Likes

Open up anytask

Click on the feedback button bottom right of the screen. Tell them you cant sell and ask them to open it up for you. Tell them your a beta tester in the message part at the bottom.

4 Likes

Yeah, I did that as well already. But haven’t got a reaction since. Pretty annoying because there was a limited number of videos up for rewards. My video is done already + I meet the requirements, so I’m afraid it will be too late…

4 Likes

I made 3 . But because its photography i couldn’t film myself filming lol…

So its a no for me

2 Likes

Ya never know, there’s timestamped evidence of your attempt to submit. Did you contact support? :nerd_face:

Who knows, if you missed the deadline, they might still feature you on their social media. Good luck! :+1:

3 Likes