AnyTask is Down?

Hello guys, I want to know from other AnyTask users and sellers about recent issues because the website has many services stopped working :
1-Payments doesn’t arrive to the wallet after the tasks are approved since 7 days!
2-Email service stoped working: I have not received any emails about new messages and orders from clients like before!
3-Tasks doesn’t get approved after a modification, it’s always said (declined) and the reason is always: Ok (Watch the screenshot)

-I have contacted the team about the payments problems, I want to know if anyone else has the same problems

yeah im sure the team will get care of these problems asap, i will make an update when they solve something

1 Like

@Anis I think you’re right about payment not arriving into your wallet. I had same experience also I have completed a task for days and am yet to get any notifications or payment i had to sent mails to support. I just got mails about few minutes ago for incoming payment and notification for a job that has been completed for more than 3days… Hopefully they are working to resolve the issues.

1 Like

Yes, this true and for me I just received a lot of AnyTask emails at one time that has not been sent to me days ago so I think email problem is resolved, the tasks approvement are also working again they have accepted my tasks, still only the payment so the team is working on it I wish they solve it soon.

2 Likes

hello, i forget to mention that payments have arrived 3 or 4 days ago everything is fixed thanks to the team.

1 Like