Anytask food delivery

Along the lines of providing economic inclusion and mobility for the developing world Anytask could pilot a food delivery service like DoorDash, Uber eats, Grubhub, etc., in the UK using FIAT and then roll it out in select densely populated developing countries/markets using ETN.

Here is some stats for the UK and US about food delivery (there are some statista typo’s there, it’s supposed to be billions not millions).

I recently started doing food delivery here in the US in California for Doordash and it has been a lifesaver.
I went from being behind on all my bills, 2 credit cards getting shutdown, credit score going down, scared my roommate was going to move out (because I needed his $500 in rent), desperate for overtime at my 9 to 5 job
to
On time on all my bills, paid off my phone, zero’d out a credit card, credit score goiung back up, paid off one of my 401k loans, still paying down the 2 credit cards that got shut down and I kicked out my roommate (he was treating me like a frenemy driving up the electric bill anyways).
I don’t know what you would call it? Anyeats? I’m not a marketing guy.

You know what, I like the sounds of that…

AnyTime
AnyMeal
AnyChoice

With AnyEats

14 Likes

Oh let’s try some fonts. I have a few here on my laptop but a lot more at home on my PC. I have the commercial use rights on them. From the top down.
Spicy chicken
NS Champtone Serif
Mighttel
Impact
Bialleta
Agatha

11 Likes

I do like Agatha, gives off a posh County vibe…

3 Likes

I am week for temptations so just say food and i am in…

4 Likes

Electroneum is following Grab on Twitter for a while now.
I’m just speculating here but if the ETN app will be integrated with Grab in the near future that will mean a lot.
It’s not about the food.
Unbanked people will be able to work offline jobs like delivering goods and food and get paid in ETN.
That will be a dream.
Work offline and get paid online without a bank account…who would have thought of that?

7 Likes

Wow, that seems really promising! I think this would be a great thing for ETN.

1 Like

Team is back more idea more plan,

Let me tease you with some more fonts.
From the top down.
Achiever
Aprila
Bayland
Billionaire regular
Berleyila
Candlepin
Carolina
Histories
AnyEats_2

I like the billionaire regular in that color with like a little car or bike in front of it with swerving tracks behind it. I kind of like histories also. There is a lot more fonts to choose from though.

5 Likes

Yeah billionaire is cool

2 Likes

This is a really cool idea, I like it. It’d be another great way for people to earn
ETN. I think the names you guys tossed out are great too, very catchy names
that I think work really well. This would be a really nice addition to the eco
system.

3 Likes

Ooooh Yes, I smell something cooking.
Must B the Pasta!! :spaghetti::rofl::muscle:t2::+1::blush:

2 Likes

This would be a total complete killer integration.
Wow

2 Likes

her is the tred with some recipes :slight_smile: Food chat, tips and recipes

1 Like

I just finished doing DoorDash today. From 2:15pm to 9:30pm I made $142 If I started in the morning it would have been over $200.

At the end of the week they usually add more to my pay because they say they have a minimum amount I should get for base pay. They must have worked out some minimum pay thing with the government to avoid getting us reclassified as employee’s.

In any case, imagine there were 2000 people in the world (that’s a small amount) doing AnyEats deliveries and it was handled the same way they are handling the payments with AnyTask. And let’s say AnyEats got at least some gas stations and convenience stores on board to accept it, then it starts creeping over to grocery stores accepting it you get the idea, it becomes very useful to survival.

Well 2000 delivery people X $140 a day = $280,000.00 of buying pressure a day. That doesn’t count the coins getting diverted temporarily to secondary markets which would create temporary scarcities on the exchanges.

5 Likes