Anyone heard of Bexplus? Is it a trustworthy crypto-currency exchange?

I wanna know more about the platform, can anyone tell me a bit more?

Different with other cryptocurrency exchanges coz it only offers margin trading with 100x leverage , which means that it enables the investors earn bi-directional profit, thus benefiting those who have really experienced trading strategies in futures trading.

Till now it only offers the trading in BTC, LTC and ETH. So the investors of altcoins might be dissapointed currently till more variety of coins starts to be available.

By the way, the platform also offers a trading simulator inside the website for those beginners to practice little by little and trade without investment from the beginning.

The biggest advantage of Bexplus compared with other futures trading platforms must be that it is most friendly for beginners among all futures trading exchanges.

**no referrals please

I got to know it from the article that post in Nasdaq. It seems to be a not bad cryptocurrency futures exchange with 100x leverage provided. It offers profit/loss calculator to you to check how much profit or loss you will get with different trading amount.

If you want to register, please enter my invitation code: PCDfB for trade discounts.