Anyone have a good knowledge of VeChain (VET)?

If you use LinkedIn the original post is on there, with a comment from Jason Rockwell confirming the use of VeChain.

I dont know why I am getting that message when I try to open that article :thinking:

ahhh… i misunderstood, i thought you couldn’t open the link to Twitter not the link displayed in the twitter post…i also can not open that link…strange

It can be opened with VPN connection.

VET is moving up nicely :crossed_fingers::grin::rocket:

Hey there, I haven’t checked in for a while.
How’s your investment doing?
I managed to buy half my target amount back at the double dip in April. Looking for another retrace to buy again, don’t think we’ll see $0.005 again unless BTC really tanks.
Hoping I can reach my target amount at still under $0.005 average.

Is ok. For me VET is a back up. Main thing is ETN. I was thinking to buy more but right now is expensive… I will wait for BTC go havy down or just stay as it is. I should be more then ok when we go up to $1… definetelly when ETN will hit $1 :grin::wink:

Hi @NikUK. Recently VeChain moving up nicely :wink::sunglasses:

Yes doing very well last month or so. Glad I stocked up in the dip, wished I had bought more. Looking for a good retrace to buy more. I think we’ll be lucky to see it below a penny again unless BTC really bottoms out.
It’s seems to be the hot coin of the moment and is definitely picking up a lot more interest. Lots of big good solid partnerships and with the recent pandemic I think new opportunities are opening up in the medical sector.

I wished I had bought more too. We will see if continue go up or no… :thinking: