Android cloud mining now available wow amazing!

Hi I ssaw just now that cloud mining is available now on Android now I’m trying to figure it out updating the app .try that I’ll share some pictures wonderful :sunglasses:

7 Likes

All good now working , love it love it love it !!!

Go team @ETNCEO fantastic

moonearthetn

20190207_222631
:heart:
:chipmunk:
:sunflower:

4 Likes

wow

2 Likes

its work like 1000 % 100 lol wow

2 Likes

If you are having issues, try closing the app and logging back in. That cleared the error for me.

2 Likes

Updated and activated. Working 100%! Well done ETN team! Delivering things well ahead of perceived schedule! Absolutely awesome!

4 Likes

OMG WOWO I’ve been waiting for this! Well, this will brighten up my day immensely!

3 Likes

How could I apply to beta test the android cloud mining

Mine is working too :smile:

2 Likes

Not working for me. Have contacted support with the error code CM001 and will wait for a response…

0 Likes

Try closing app and log back in

0 Likes

I’m getting the same code @Adamson791

Nice to know someone is experiencing the same. I’m sure it will be worked out soon.

2 Likes

This is awesome just loading it up now yaaahooo!!!

2 Likes

Sorry @PrestoCrypto and @Adamson791 its not working for you , i sincerely hope it is sorted asap…

2 Likes

:clap::wink::sunglasses:

0 Likes

I am too in. :slight_smile: and seems that i havent ETN app in notification but app is still running :wink: when i click and every 1 hour refresh put you some coins into balance…

0 Likes

Cm001 code solved.
I used a tablet and I got cm001 code
Then i used our relative iphone and it worked .
So the reason is the phone, it needs to be a cellphone

0 Likes

Same issue here… I get CM001 error code. I submited a ticket.

I tried to uninstall, update Android, etc nothing worked.

0 Likes

What device are you using? it need to be a smartphone…

0 Likes

Samsung S7 Edge. I’ve been mining since spring 2018 with no issues. But since yesterday when I updated the app for cloud mining, got that error CM001. Even after reinstall app 3 times and updating android.

0 Likes

Just checked and mine is running smooth with no glitching. Collecting ETN has never been so easy!!!

3 Likes