Address verification/ proof of income

I was asked to send an address verification for KYC 2 .They did not accept it although all was on the gas account .But it is in Ukrainian language so I presume they could not read it.Surely as Electroneum is international they should have staff that can read it. What do i do now.

The address verification was accepted after a fight.now i have the problem with my salary slip which is in ukrainian. They rejected it and refer me to the forum. It is really ridiculous the way they act…
What now. Please help.
Natalia

Perhaps try another address confirmation, maybe your driving license? Good luck.

1 Like

Check what they said in the rejection email.

It needs name, address and date, be a recent document and of course match the info you provided for lvl 2.

1 Like

Cool user name… :slight_smile:

Of course it matches the name and address but it is in Ukrainian language .Where will we get an english address document here.Maybe I must change my names to ukrainian language (acrylic) in settings.after a big battle the documents were accepted but now that I am accepted for stage 2 I have been asked if I want to go for KYC 3 and again Yoti has been asked for. I dont want to do 3 and there I am stuck can not open my wallett at all nor my miner. I have told support and they again directed me to the forum. What should I do.

Please open up a support ticket, I am sure you are not the only one that have been dealt with under similar circumstances.

https://support.electroneum.com

Thanks
M

1 Like