Accepting Etn on vending machines

We are a vending machine company based in the UK.

The past few months I have been in contact with a number of cashless payment providers that accept crypto but none are supported for ETN yet.

Does anyone know of a way or company I can contact that sells hardware/software that will allow our fleet of vending machines to accept Etn?

@BegaMutex @ETNCEO @Chris_ETN

3 Likes

Welcome to the community. What hardware/software are you currently using? This may help

Keep us updated we would love to see some out there!

1 Like

Hi, we are currently using Nayax card readers to accept cashless payments (debt/credit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay)

Very few of the current cashless payment systems accept crypto and those that do, do not currently accept Etn.

Was wondering if there is a cashless payment system on the market that does accept Etn or if there is a device we can use alongside the card readers so we can accept Etn.

Thanks for your response.

2 Likes

Maybe a good use for a QRC code Internet of things device such as the candy vending machine used at MWC.

Richard said the guy was a genius, maybe he’d be able to develop something.

1 Like

I think they used a raspberry pi to achieve this?

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking Presto.

1 Like

Look up raspberry pi, mdb2pi , iot vending machine online, m2m, it might give you some ideas or information that may be useful?

I believe at MWC they integrated Electroneum woocommerce instant payment plugin to the raspberry pi to achieve this.

Hope this helps and gives you some ideas @user2206

5 Likes

Hmmm. , Candy!!! :candy:. That was a fun time…

1 Like

Ok thanks, we’ll look into that.

I thought there was maybe already a company I could buy the hardware from so our fleet of vending machines could accept Etn.

Thought It would educate people and drive adoption and eventually crypto sales but looks like the few companies that do cashless readers which accept crypto do not currently accept Etn.

I won’t give up on this, I will find someone somewhere that can supply us with the hardware/software so the vending machines can accept Etn.

Thanks for your response.

5 Likes

I’ll look forward to seeing your machines in the future and spending my etn in them - good luck :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What type of vending machines does your company provide?

3 Likes

Thanks

We are based only 20 minutes drive from the Electroneum office, if I can get this sorted then maybe the Electroneum office could have one of our vending machines as a demonstration piece and refresh their staff at the same time.

7 Likes

Yes this needs to happen!

3 Likes

Snack/crisps/cold drinks/coffee mainly - All the good :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

@Plankton_ETN can you get @user2206 in touch with Olivier?

3 Likes

@Bee @SabrinaAdmin @Olivier @Egg @Nick @Stef

Can someone please pass this along to the right people to get in contact with @user2206 to talk about this.

3 Likes

Done.

Sent a message . Sorry for the late reply been busy

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

2 Likes

No worries at all. I actually ended up getting in touch with Ollie. Thank you!

2 Likes

Ok. No problems

:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like