A Level Playing Field with One Goal

Think about the fintech portion of Electroneum, it’s going to revolutionize this space and I believe, way beyond the normal topic discussed here, crypto. The degree of this level of success depends on the marketing which nobody in ETN has witnessed yet. So let me give you some insight, Richard Ells has had a high association with some fortune 500 companies, building social media management platforms which have helped the on boarding of huge success. Herbalife, Forever living, Mary kay and Avon to name a few, what’s interesting about these businesses is that at their core they are all Network Marketing businesses. So let’s talk about network marketing, it doesn’t come close to what we have our hands on, yet some of the most successful companies in the world have used this method of sales, I’ve been involved in a few, not through choice necessarily, but Amway, Nutrimetics, World Ventures have all had there time in the limelight, the challenge with these business types is that they are very difficult to succeed with unless you get in early and gain a large number of distributors in your network and its difficult to constantly nurture and motivate your downline (like herding cats). When I looked at comparisons between this marketing concept and what ETN is doing there are similarities but differing mechanisms, network marketing is all about how to influence friends and win people, in that order, however ETN has the perfect design of a level playing field being fully accessible, you get what you put in and it’s fair for all. With this knowledge and understanding we need to consider how huge the Electroneum project could actually be in 6 months time with Richard branding the bull, it has massive potential. Richard stated that Pokemon Go garnered 90 million users in just six months, “AND they weren’t getting paid” think about this, if we have a partnership with 100,000000 users and the ETN killer app is sent to every user over there phone as an incentive to join, how long would it take to get to them? Think about how long it takes me to send this message to you, and we’re done. They would also get free ETN, be able to save, get data credits and mobile minutes etc etc etc, do you honestly think they will turn it down? In my opinion ETN is going to be the most remarkable marketing distribution platform in history. ETN has not even started marketing yet and so far I’ve not even mentioned distributed ledger technology. This is the only ico I have ever joined, I looked at many but when I read the white paper for ETN and researched Richard and the team, something reminded me what I heard a few years ago, I’ll share it with you. If you help someone to be successful in achieving what they desire, you will naturally be rewarded with everything you desire. What Richard Ells has created is financial enablement for the unbanked, it is also a charitable offering and a gift to the world and to be honest if he pulls it off, he should receive the Nobel Prize.

Well, what is there to say other than Salute brother and Amen. A great piece of writing. I’m having a fomo attack!

3 Likes

Yes sir, I do believe you are pretty spot on there

Great read and I agree with you on the MASSIVE potential ETN will bring to the fintech-crypto space. I am curious on one thing as I am sure a lot of you are. When more and more people join cloud mining the payout will slow down due to the algorithm. Now say the price of ETN doesnt increase as fastest as the users onboarding cloud mining, would it be hard to payout enough coins for all the users so that they can spend it?

2 Likes

To be honest I don’t think that will happen, ETN or the mobile service provider could email 1,000000 people a second, if they like what they see and say 100,000 picked up the ball you can guarantee they would #text#phone#email there friends and their friends would contact theirs. Mass adoption will build momentum. At the end of the day we should lead by example and kick it off well enough that we can’t do anything to stop the rocket fuel burning. If that makes sense.

1 Like

No, im not doubting ETN will spread like wildfire but my question was more about how the cloud miner payout would keep up with the rapid growth of adoption. For example, a mobile operator sends out a text to 1 million users and they all download the App and even tell everyone they know. Now if ‘active’ cloud miners spike up to 1 million, they cannot all be getting $3 of ETN per month if ETN’s price is low because that would eat up all the coins reserved for mobile users and I am sure the mobile miner algorithm wouldnt allow the premined coins to go away too fast.

2 Likes

That’s a good question, I know they can monitor the amount of coins allowed for miner distribution, but a developer would have to answer. Maybe the fact they have changed the payout from 10-100 might have something to do with it. Sorry not sure Ican answer that

2 Likes

nice and inspiring !!! thankyou for writing this @30e87661f403410a1749

1 Like

Thank you Chris, the success of ETN means alot to me because of the opportunity it gives us all to change the world we live in, if we don’t change or attitude I don’t think in 30 years time we will have a world to live in.

2 Likes

This read gives me FOMO! Well done :wink:

1 Like

Thanks very much, looking forward to MWC still a bargain buy.

1 Like

Fantastic! This is an amazing community and I freaking love where ever this grand adventure will be taking us all!!!

3 Likes

Yes your :100:%correct, ride the lightning :bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

1 Like