**5 star playstore rating**

Currently Electroneum is at 4 star out of 5 in playstore rating. As the normal people enters, the app review and rating will play a good role.
Please drop a good review in playstore and give it a 5 star rating. (the normal non crypto masses will definitely check the reviews and rating)

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.mobile
4 is not good enough! 4.4+ is what we should have and more good reviews.
Please dont take it lightly (the app is actually good, it deserves better reviews)
#threearrows
#Etn242
#Etncommunity

I already gave 5 stars. But I can understand why someone would give 4 stars. The signup process can be a little bit of a struggle.

I wondered the same thing. We should be around 4.4 atleast.

I would say a least 4.5 :wink: great app.

I know. We as a community should push it higher.

Electroneum deserves to have 5 Stars atleast :thinking:

Yeap, I gave it 5 stars a couple of weeks ago.

GIVEAWAY -->In the meanwhile you can help us at Google play market. We need to write there positive reviews too to be more visible - some persons only use app which have rating 4,5+ so its up to us the incredible community - we can create the separate post on this and maybe we can make a giveaway about this for one lucky comunity member - for example 200 coins if we reach 35 000 reviews till end of November… Just join and print screan your text that you have written - write it in english or monther tongue
We have right now TOTAL 24386 reviews with the score 4,1 stars. look here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.mobile
In my excel (if you didnt see it yet click on my name you will find it there)
So i log this numbers and changing in score:
So if you have join write DONE. and maybe printscrean your coment. If you join in history you can win too - and its possible to update your rating and comment too - so do it now. A lot of people spaming there with referal codes - write there something new. An if someone can join we can than pink maybe more winners.
So rules to join giveaway - one lucky will receive 200 coins if we break the millestone 35 000 till end of November -

1. RATE 5*,
    1. print screan your comment - you you have writen yet - edit it
    1. upload here your text that you have writen at Google play
    1. Write DONE and write too your address
    1. when we succed i will send you reward - if someone want to help me he can too pick too winer from whole list - so if you can join as a DONATOR - tag my name and we can have bigger JACPOT and maybe if we have total 5-10 donators we can make happy 10 people and everyone from winners receive 200 coins.
    1. Good luck to all

So i show you how i mean to join.
DONE
Review (in mother tongue or in English):
My ETN adress: etnkAumSUr2a7ke3wkTqts6diiFRXnBUbQt6uY9JH3dLKMicR7DteynGYxRd5fXt4pezh1kDKZvF5XYdTb59XEADAbPScXZ55a
@Mr.CryptoCZ i want to join as a next donator and i will chose one lucky winner and give him 200 coins - if we reach 35 000 reviews till end of November
Thats all what we need :wink:
You can copy my style

Perfect. Lets do this!