Warning: This is a somewhat long-winded video showing 3 separate (but not at all separate) ETN instant payment methods being used via my POSitron system.
Also: My video presentation skills are lacking
So this isn’t finished, and there are some noticeable bugs to iron out.
But I’ve got the main part of a Windows-Based (no web browser needed!) bricks and mortar point of sale interface working. Along with a one-size-fits-all Web-Site template and Android-Mobile POS. All integrated and talking to each other happily, all with the ability to accept ETN instant payments.
- add / manipulate stock items, customer details, suppliers, staff accounts.
- print quotes and receipts
- Sales history (Android POS only at moment)
- Sales, Stock reporting by Staff, Date, Item, Price variables (Android POS only at moment)
- ETN instant payments (Windows)
- PayPal (Web/ Android POS)
- CASH/CREDIT-CARD/EFTPOS (Android POS)
Bugs I’ve noticed and fixed since this video:
- Added the +5 ETN tx fee to Android POS (oops!)
- Fixed company name on Windows receipts
- Fixed multiple windows spawning (Windows)
- Fixed completed sales not clearing correctly from sales screen (Windows)
- Android login password now hidden
- Website error only appears on TOR?! (I have to use this as a VPN to realistically test my own domain)
- Android receipt now shows ETN total value
So, I hope you like it.
- Steve Elliott