3 million users now. what does it mean to etn?

Finally, ETN has hit 3,000,000 Registered Users and still counting. This is good for ETN’s mass adoption. The Team must be recommended for working hard in building the structures and the system. What really does this Landmark mean for ETN (both Team and Community) as well as prospect users?

It means this is just the beginning.

Mass adoption has begun.

8 Likes

It’s very good publicity either way ETN could use this to gain some media attention but Im sure it will be picked up and reported regardless.

Big user numbers is a very good sales point when trying to sell your product so this will only help ETN with getting big business on board. I don’t however at this stage think 3million will be seen as a massive achievement and get us much notice but none the less it’s very impressive that they have got that many users in the time frame they have in my opinion so good news :grinning:

4 Likes

Oh poop I just posted and didnt notice, ok we will merge! :smiley:

For now, its a minor milestone, many more millions inbound.

2 Likes

We have reached over 3,000,000 Users!
https://electroneum.com/

8 Likes

Great landmark. Its taken 325 days to obtain 1million new users. The majority of that during a bear market. Getting to 5million now should move quicker, particularly as our whole ecosystem unravels.

9 Likes

this might be a crazy assumption -but would etn holders want to buy mobile airtime(top ups for mobile sim credit)?

I don’t see why not.

2 Likes

well I guess the more stores that accept ETN is a good thing for everyone of course.

2 Likes

I would gladly pay my phone bill with ETN here in the US if given the chance. Not the target market, but still.

Anything else for that matter.

1 Like
3 Likes