2022 💎 Diamond Hands Club

yeah that looks very odd - Maybe Plank can look into it

2 Likes

About this, it depends what we mean by “added to circulating supply”. As I recall the pre-mined stash was added to supply as listed on sites such as CMC, in other words the number was increased as those coins were now counted as part of the existing supply. Not the same as actually being physically circulated by being sold etc. That’s my understanding anyway. Of course they could do stuff with those coins, the regulations probably say something about exactly what they can do with them.

2 Likes

Just checked on mobile cmc and coindcx and the volume is around 3k dollars so yeah… I wouldnt believe that at all.

We got listed on there in june 2020 if memory serves correct…

This is for 14th april 2023…

Passed this over to get checked just incase.

Thanks for the heads up

Always appreciated

4 Likes

Good morning all, have a fantastic day :grinning:

6 Likes

Nicely done, an image of each coin.
It could possibly become a collector’s item.
The best 500 of these coins.
Payment in ETN of course.

2 Likes

Good morning all… have a wonderful Wednesday

6 Likes

good morning all!!

7 Likes

Happy friday all…

6 Likes

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend.

Long weekend in the uk. Bank holiday monday . Enjoy the rest of your day

7 Likes

Goooooood morning all…

Ahhh the long weekends been and gone in the blink of an eye. Hope you all had a great weekend a magnificent Monday and now a tremendous Tuesday…

I can’t believe it’s May already !!!

AREmoji_20230502_073942_22736

5 Likes

Gooooood morning all…

Ahhh its hump day… that time of the week where the weekend is in sight…

AREmoji_20230503_072539_20199

Have a wonderful Wednesday

Stay safe
Stay happy
Stay you…

7 Likes

Looking forward to the next update, even more than this one :+1:

10 Likes

We’ve been working on some major upgrades to the Electroneum blockchain in recent months, chief among them being our Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) integration. In conjunction with this project, the blockchain team have been hard at work on several other significant upgrades, including the transition towards a new blockchain consensus algorithm that will reduce block confirmations to just five seconds, bringing near-instant transaction speeds and finality to Electroneum blockchain transactions.

10 Likes

will they do the upgrades in 2 phases? It sounds like the finality upgrade can be done separate to the smart contract part.

1 Like

Gooooood morning :sunrise_over_mountains:

Its Thursday the 4th of may and you know what thay means.

Starwars day woop woop :raised_hands:

May the 4th be with you

:grin:

8 Likes

may the force be with you

6 Likes

I want to talk about yesterday’s update. Congratulations to electroneum for this wonderful software work.

Good luck

I hope everything will go as planned. I wish he would draw an external path. I request that Richard ELLS personally contact another exchange if he needs to expedite the deals on the exchanges. Where can people find it while listing on exchanges and launching studies? don’t let them say.

because i think electroneum will achieve fast payment payment system. be reasonable. Which supermarket or restaurant would like to wait for Bitcoin ETH or Electroneum transfer time, which I believe will be the key to start the Electroneum Global system. it will make it.

7 Likes

Do you also think that with this new consensus model the balance in the ETN App will change and be finalized in 5 seconds? :grin::grin:

5 Likes
7 Likes

Good morning and happy friday.

AREmoji_20230505_070411_1038

Did anyine else binge watch stat wars yesterday or is it just me being a nerd lol…

Have a fantastic Friday :grinning:

P.

7 Likes