2022 ๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Hands Club

Hey @Mulder can i share this post with the community??

Others maybe in the same situation and this news would be very welcomed.

2 Likes

yeah for sure man - there is a ton of etn on that site

https://portal.cryptopia.co.nz/

Dear Registered Cryptopia Account Holder,

You have completed identity verification and we now invite you to begin the balance acceptance stage for Cryptopia Limited (In Liquidation).

In this stage you will be asked to review the coin balance(s) per the Cryptopia customer database at the date of liquidation and either accept or dispute these balance(s). To begin this process please log into the Claims Portal at the below link.

Completing balance acceptance on the Claims Portal will complete stage 3 of the claims process and will allow you to take part in the distribution process when this stage opens.

Failure to take part in this balance acceptance stage will mean we are unable to return any cryptocurrency to which you are entitled.

Login to Claims Portal

For other information on the Liquidation process refer to the link below:

3 Likes

Sweet thanks !!!

Appreciated :+1:

2 Likes

Imagine how many millions of etn are on that exchange

2 Likes

Yeah, I bet there is a lot !! This is brilliant news for anyone that had any stuck there :grinning:โ€ฆ

Thankyou for letting us know @Mulder Mulder

2 Likes

The site finally allowed me to confirm. Now I have to wait though. The process seems like they want every one to accept first and then start sending out the coins. I guess btc is up since 2019 at least 4 times higher so that is something for those who have waited. But my ARK has dropped heaps haha - I was lucky enough to get my etn off the site when they briefly reopened the exchange after the hack.

3 Likes

Well I hope you get your coins back asap

3 Likes

Etn tweet

7 Likes

When are the anniversary celebrations?

an announcement should be published that will bring innovation to the market

5 Likes

Have a super sunday

6 Likes

Please help Richardโ€ฆ

Thnx

5 Likes

Good morning allโ€ฆ

Happy Tuesday!!! Wishing you an amazing dayโ€ฆ

6 Likes

Its midweek already !!!

Have a good one.

5 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes

Gooood Morning all

And Happy Friday !!!

Wishing you a fantastic day
May it be filled with joy and happiness :blush:

Have a good one.

Have a great weekend !!!

8 Likes

Have a super Saturday

7 Likes
6 Likes

Good morning allโ€ฆ

6 Likes

Morning @Planktroneum another week eh! Time to dig out the Christmas tree soon! Have a good 'un. :metal:t2:

7 Likes