8 Likes

Do I agree?

I donโ€™t know even what it isโ€ฆ :blush:

4 Likes

Gm :sunrise:

Have a wonderful Wednesday

โ€ฆ

6 Likes

Does anyone know if the ETH upgrade will slow down the ETN smartchain due to the changes in the blockchain?

1 Like

5 years ago todayโ€ฆ

7 Likes

The ETH upgrade shouldnโ€™t effect what the ETN-network is doing. The ETH merge will be implemented in a certain way to alleviate any issues.

Hope that helpsโ€ฆ

4 Likes

Iโ€™d say this is doubtful. What I have gleaned from paying attention to what is happening in the industry is something like this.
The new ETN chain is reported to support features in a similar way to the ETH chain. It is not an ETH clone. This is a general trend among many chains and as such should make it technically easier to get developers and collaborations. It is unknown whether features could be copy/paste moved over to the new chain until it is out. I suspect it will be easier to port code than with the old ETN chain.
What is happening to the ETH chain is a change in how blocks are validated. The functionality of ETH is expected to be the same as it was before. It would in fact be considered to be a disaster for ETH if it didnโ€™t preserve this functionality.

PS. I am not a coder so โ€ฆ

8 Likes

Good morning :pray:

5 Likes

Goooooood morning

Happy friday !!!

:peace_symbol::heart::zap:

7 Likes

Itโ€™s interesting about ETH - there was a report that .2 % of the worlds power is saved from mining being stopped. I wonder what happens to all those people who spent money on expensive hardware rigs. I guess they move to some other coin nowโ€ฆI suppose it was the same when ETN changed up itโ€™s block chain. POW seems pretty dumb in general though.
When people understand the idea of a green blockchain it has to be a good thing for the future of a project.

5 Likes

Green is the way forward :raised_hands:

Happy weekend everyone.

Have a good one :+1:

20200812_101723

8 Likes

Good morning

AREmoji_20220825_094023_18583

6 Likes

Good morningโ€ฆ

Have a wonderful Wednesday

8 Likes

AREmoji_20220922_070658_18181

You cannot travel the path until you have become the path itselfโ€ฆ Buddha

Have a good one.

If you are on social media can you please take 2 mins to help share Electroneum tweets when they come out and AnyTask tweetsโ€ฆ

Thankyou kindly

7 Likes

Getting some nice price movement with ETN now. Hope to see this keep going. I wonder how close we are to the upgrade.

7 Likes

yaehโ€ฆ good to see a bit of uptrend

8 Likes

Noice!

Keep it up, ETN.

9 Likes

Have a fantastic friday

Stay safe
Stay happy
Stay youโ€ฆ

:peace_symbol::heart::zap:

7 Likes