2022 💎 Diamond Hands Club

Is this what ETN is hoping to do in the UK?

If you are referring to the Digital Pound Foundation Mulder, you can see details of that joint venture on their site.

4 Likes

Yeah I meant conceptually is this what the digital pound project is designed to do, or is it different kind of project. I can’t say I understand how it all works…

3 Likes

DPF is a organisation to help, promote and discuss a CBDC with the UK goverments elements. With the established and experienced companies from the private sector it will be a good offramp to get it best/better at first launch and without significant delays.

Getting a great CBDC will be essential for nations in the future. Research, knowledge and expertise is hard to grab for goverments quickly so DPF will help here.

4 Likes

Hi All. Havent been here for a while but looks like most of us not really talk here… only Planktroneum is posting every day… hope soon something will be announced what wake up our community and peoject :wink: we waiting long enough… we need some fruits on our long way :crossed_fingers::beers:

9 Likes

I am still looking at this thread every day as the “go to” place for any comments or speculation of note… but what can you say? Off-topic rubbish (my speciality) is frowned on, so just have to wait for the next pronouncement and hope for something interesting…
Right, back to sleep now…zzzzzzzz

6 Likes

Congratulations to the lionesses

3 Likes

Disappointed the islands thing hasn’t happened and neither has the in-app earning feature. I’m sure there’s lots going on behind the scenes (new blockchain) but I expected more out of Q1 and 2 if I’m honest. Will be interesting to see what comes in Q3 and 4.

7 Likes

I guess nothing much can or will happen until new blockchain. Doesn’t mean it will all happen after new blockchain either, but we live in hope.

7 Likes

Yeah i think things are on hold until the new chain happens and that will enable the things we are waiting on. Go Team !

8 Likes

Amazing Work From AnyTask.com That Will Inspire Your Next Project - August Edition

8 Likes

Good morning

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Liquid Exchange Delisting ETN

New IOS app version now available 5.3.0

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/electroneum/id1270774992

5 Likes

Android available too

8 Likes

200x300 (1)

Good morning… happy Wednesday!!!

Have a wonderful day

9 Likes

Good morning… Its Friday and the weekends around thre corner.

Have a good one.

8 Likes

The Most In-Demand Freelance Skills To Master In 2022
Freelancing is the future. No, really it probably is. A recent report from Upwork found that, Stateside, the share of non-temporary freelancers reached a new high between 2020 and 2021, growing from 33.8% to 35% - and crucially, this trend shows no signs of slowing down.

If you’re wanting to get in on that action, and are wondering what freelance skills are experiencing a boom right now, then look no further. We’ve rounded up some of the most popular freelance roles, in case you’re someone who’s considering taking the plunge into self-employment.

8 Likes

Good morning!!

AREmoji_20220725_103659_23259

:peace_symbol::heart::zap:

7 Likes

Gm all…

:peace_symbol::zap::heart:

4 Likes