2022 💎 Diamond Hands Club

I just bought a little more ETN on the latest btc dip. I do have a feeling that btc is going to fall down quite a bit though. Its too bad that it takes down the other projects with it. Seems like the general world economy is going to get pretty bad now. Inflation is on the rise. I wonder if Crypto can find a niche along the way…

3 Likes

I have to say that the claim about the announcements was very poorly executed. Some people i know bought the coin on that announcement and have lost half their money or more already. Not sure what happened there but it wasn’t good for the company in general. I know these things happen but still shouldn’t have. Still keen on hearing the progress on the islands and exchanges and what will happen with the smart contract integrations. ETN is still one of the best positioned projects in the crypto space. If and when they get going it should be awesome.

5 Likes

Have a great friday, hodl strong etc…

9 Likes

Algorand announced they are now official technical partner for FIFA and also World Cup sponsor.

It had a little pump but nothing major.

Those waiting for HUGE partnerships and expect moon may be a bit disappointed as these are happening all over crypto and are now more expected.

It may be with ETN ‘undervalued’ there’s more movement.

4 and a half years in, I hope there’s something cooking.

8 Likes

Just had a look through the top 200 coins - wow there have been some massive losses on some coins from the highs. Look at yearn finance. That one was pretty stable for ages. I wonder how far it will drop this time? Are we looking at another 2018 again. At least ETN is holding steady at its low price…I think every time these market adjustments come its the ideal time to buy more and get ready for the next cycle. It’s a patience game for sure.

8 Likes

Have a great weekend !!

3 Likes

At this stage a spike to 4 cents again would be moon, 2 cents AND STAY THERE even if just based on steady growth of AnyTask and no monster deals would be nice.

7 Likes

I’m going on a military mission. I was thinking of converting all the ETN I have to usdt. but I bought ETN again. I hope to meet good things when I come

I believe you electroneum team @Richard_Ells

9 Likes

Stay safe MehmetEmin :+1:

7 Likes

Take care brother.

4 Likes

Stay frosty…
Stay safe…

3 Likes

Good morning :pray:

Happy monday…

8 Likes

Market looks shaky AF.

Who wishes they took some profits on the way to 0.004?

I do!

Good news is, if you’re buying now it’s almost a 10x back to those recents highs.

5 Likes

Yeah interestingly ETN is holding up better than most coins right now. I have started buying more but my feeling is BTC still has a long way to fall down. Its kinda cool that ETN has been creeping up a bit to hold its value for the most part. I think with Anytask ETN has something real and legit. Here’s hoping more people see that and move into ETN more. I wonder where BTC will bottom out though… back to 3-4k… or will it stabilize somewhere around 20-25…

8 Likes

:wave:morning…

Yeah markets looking a tad scary. Greed and fear index off the charts… someones buying though :man_shrugging:

Have a good day…

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

11 Likes

Good morning !!

Have a wonderful Wednesday…

Did you hear about the guy who invented the knock-knock joke?
He won the “no-bell” prize.

:peace_symbol::heart::zap:

8 Likes

Im guessing you are all watching the markets ??

Well luna has took a nose dive, btc is dropping like a stone yet.

#WAGMI

3 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Luna Discussion

Remarkable how ETN is holding up better than most other alts. I mean, it’s low, but at least it’s not 0.002!

9 Likes

Goooood morning all!!!

Wow markets are still dropping, nevermind we have seen this before … stay positive hodl :muscle:.

Have a great day…

There is always light. If only we’re brave enough to see it. If only we’re brave enough to be it

:peace_symbol::heart::zap:

8 Likes