2022 ๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Hands Club

just noticed Ollieโ€™s details are on the website for the news releases at the bottom. Someone should update that โ€ฆ looks like his email is on each update article.

1 Like

Via Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/1850733001855336/posts/2941753332753292/

6 Likes

Signed tooโ€ฆ sounds intresting! :thinking:

2 Likes

BETA TESTERS ARE REQUIRED!

With a number of new integrations planned, we are looking for #ETNOnlineWallet holders from all over the world to help test new features prior to release.

Please visit the link to find out more details: https://t.co/kK25S4DeEX

#betatest #ETN_Network https://t.co/YUhBD0Wkug

3 Likes

Signed up too :hugs:

1 Like

in-app purchase of ETN coming soon?

1 Like

I recieved response for Beta Testers Form. Next is to create a Jotformโ€ฆ Anyone create that Jotform? What is it?

1 Like

Just the application form to join in thatโ€™s all.

Remember if you get accepted itโ€™s going to be under nda
Non Disclosure Agreement

โ€ฆ

Goodnight all

Have a good one

6 Likes

The holy grail would be to make the app a one-stop-shop for all things etn; purchases of products and services, small buys of etn to use as a utility, transfer to other coins/currency.

This could be where Genvey comes in if their webpage is anything to go buy.

Would also be a showcase to use with the DPF of that comes into play.

Conversion from fiat to etn already takes place for Anytask. How hard can that be to step that up to in-app?

10 Likes

AREmoji_20211124_064652_10694its still dark here :crazy_face:

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

Stay safe
Stay happyโ€ฆ

:peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Out of interest, how do you know there will be an NDA?

2 Likes

The team have discussed it as a likely requirement of the testing. :+1:

3 Likes

whats going on price just dumped to 22 satsโ€ฆ we need some news

1 Like

I hope that all announcements are not depend from that beta testingโ€ฆ if yes that delay will be much longer then we expected

1 Like

yeah I wish I sold out in March while I was up - now its back to the grind again - I need the cash now so its getting to the point I will have to sell for almost nothing. I wonโ€™t be able to wait much longer

1 Like

You should left some in case if one day we moon :wink:

1 Like

I likely wonโ€™t have much choice - things need to be dealt with. If I do have to bail I am not going back into crypto again. Its been 4 years and it has sucked too much of my time. knowing my luck by the time etn comes good the mainstream will collapse anyway haha and my big pay day will vanish anyway. I donโ€™t think its my destiny to ever be rich haha

1 Like

Letโ€™s hope we only have to wait a little longer to see some significant price changes.

2 Likes

AREmoji_20211125_072931_9609

Just a heads up, kucoin deposits are offline wallet in maintenanceโ€ฆ

Stay safe

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

4 Likes

Hi Mulder, I feel the same way but hang in there a little longer for the next run. Based on the fact they are asking for beta testers, something is just around the corner. It may be big or small but there should be some lift and help you exit.

8 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Portal | Main Website